Tech News No One Cares About

HardOCP News

[H] News
Today's installment of "Tech News No One Cares About" features fascinating stories like 8 Tools to Create an Irresistible Ebook and the equally astonishing story about the Nexus 7 beating the iPad in a drop test. Microsoft has completed its Yammer deal and posted its first ever quarterly loss on the same day. While we are on the subject off sad stories, Mark Zuckerberg is no longer one of the world's 40 richest people. Can we get a moment of silence please? Well, there you have it, that is today's edition of "Tech News No One Cares About" (but you would have bitched if I didn't post it).

There's a serious lack of robot gravy in this week edition, Steve.

My God, pelo, must you bitch that he didn't post it?

If there's another to bitch about, it's that there's no reference to Skynet this week. Ugh!

My God, pelo, must you bitch that he didn't post it?

If there's another to bitch about, it's that there's no reference to Skynet this week. Ugh!

tatermachine.jpg

9 out of 10 tablet warranty claims are due to drops and spills....

damn. I underestimated the number of butterfingers out there.

hahah.

Nexus beat the ipad, when the ipad was dropped on its corner, while the nexus was not?

Let's compare and see who is more fragile.
We will both jump off a roof. You will land on your head, and I will land on my feet.

Microsoft losing money after 26 years of always making a profit seems like big news to me.

I know right, what is the freaken hold up!

Hurry up and created the time displacement machine we got cyborgs to fight!

SO all news about crap apple products will now go here then because nobody gives a fuck about crap apple products?

Back