Identity Theft Suspect Runs Into Victim At Bank

HardOCP News

[H] News
Wow! What are the odds of something like this happening?

Police say an Oregon man tried to cash a check from another man's account, only to run into his victim at the bank. Medford police arrested 37-year-old Matthew Frombach on Saturday after the victim's friend chased him down and tackled him outside the bank.

The victim's pal didn't take that punch lying down and instead tackled the man outside the bank, which is where police showed up to arrest the alleged identity thief.

Pwned! :)

This thread only requires one response.

tumblr_m72fmgEkI91rsdkx1o2_400.jpg

:D

For some reason I kept hoping to read that the victim/friend gave a little speech before the arrest along the lines of
Marsellus Wallace said:
What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' s, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

Oh snap, I'z been censored! Those of you familiar with Pulp Fiction will know what I'm referring to.

For some reason I kept hoping to read that the victim/friend gave a little speech before the arrest along the lines of

the icing on the cake would have been if the friend was like "does he look like a bitch? then why'd you try to fuck him like a bitch?"

If that doesn't deserve an "OWNED!" I don't know what does. Nice ending. :cool:

Since the thief likes checks so much, here's to hoping he gets checked out by Big Bubba behind bars. :cool:

I studied design at the local art school. At one point we had to do some illustrations on a particular theme. One of my colleagues, who had been working professionally for some time, saw, right in front of his nose, a girl in our class presenting to the teachers works that HE had published a couple of years earlier. Now, what are the odds of that happening? Not only of copying the work of another student in your year, in your school, but actually in your own class!
To finish the story: he spoke to her about it in private but didn't blab to the teachers.

I studied design at the local art school. At one point we had to do some illustrations on a particular theme. One of my colleagues, who had been working professionally for some time, saw, right in front of his nose, a girl in our class presenting to the teachers works that HE had published a couple of years earlier. Now, what are the odds of that happening? Not only of copying the work of another student in your year, in your school, but actually in your own class!
To finish the story: he spoke to her about it in private but didn't blab to the teachers.

I guess he got laid... numerous times?

Kudos to the dude's friend nabbing / tackling the identity thief. No more thieving for that snail trail.

Back