Borderlands 2 Wimoweh Trailer

HardOCP News

[H] News
To be honest, I have no idea what this song has to do with this Borderlands 2 trailer (odd choice) but the action/gameplay looks awesome. I am a big fan of the first Borderlands game so I can't wait until September for this one to ship. :cool:

It looks so silly..... I hope they include some of the humor that the General Knox expansion had. It was pretty good.

All I have to say is this one better have a damn good ending to it.

I believe Ash Burch does the voice acting of the lil kid ont the TNT Thing and the mechromancer character (bonus character).

Ash, watcha playin...

It looks so silly..... I hope they include some of the humor that the General Knox expansion had. It was pretty good.

That really was my only major gripe with the first game. Really looking forward to this one.

WTB

Honestly, I thought the song fit the game's style just fine.

+1000

After all the build up, beat the monster then nothing... arrrrgggg! At least they could have wrapped it up somehow.

This ^^^ The ending made me rage hard though i did beat all of the expansions anyway. The base ending was just so disappointing.

I just hope scooter is in it.

Lucky's an old buddy of mine - and by old buddy I mean asshole that ruined my momma's girl parts. Sounds like he's in trouble so you go on ahead and try and keep him alive long enough so I can kill him at a later occasion.
-- Scooter

Honestly, the ending didn't bother me because I didn't pay attention to the story. I was in it for the new guns and stuff.

I had a different problem with the game, in that the level balancing felt off after you finished the game. The second playthrough got really hard really fast, and if you quit at that point, it was really hard to get back into.

I was also a little irritated at the drop rate of the weapons. I know they're random, but it's supposed to be the carrot at the end of the stick, and if you go too long without getting the damn carrot (as in a better weapon than what you already have), then you don't feel like playing anymore. And the shops rarely have anything decent to buy. However, my solution is instead of messing with the drop rate, make it so you can do something else with the guns besides selling them. How about if you get like, 10 of the same kind of gun, you can trade all of them in to get a slight mod to a weapon you are equiping? Then you would always feel like you're making progress.

Otherwise, fantastic game that I was hoping beyond hope would come out, and it finally did. It made me happy.

Oh yeah, and they better fix the godamn FOV and GUI issues for widescreen!

Having to change .ini settings is F*(%ing annoying! (Yes I know there is a configuration utility now).

Fix the FOV and GUI settings or im not buying, its not worth the hassle.

Oh yeah, and they better fix the godamn FOV and GUI issues for widescreen!

Having to change .ini settings is F*(%ing annoying! (Yes I know there is a configuration utility now).

Fix the FOV and GUI settings or im not buying, its not worth the hassle.

Doesn't really help you now but there was a really nice Borderlands Configuration tool I used that allowed you to adjust all of those settings via a gui and it would automatically create/modify your existing .ini files.

Honestly, the ending didn't bother me because I didn't pay attention to the story. I was in it for the new guns and stuff.

I had a different problem with the game, in that the level balancing felt off after you finished the game. The second playthrough got really hard really fast, and if you quit at that point, it was really hard to get back into.

I was also a little irritated at the drop rate of the weapons. I know they're random, but it's supposed to be the carrot at the end of the stick, and if you go too long without getting the damn carrot (as in a better weapon than what you already have), then you don't feel like playing anymore. And the shops rarely have anything decent to buy. However, my solution is instead of messing with the drop rate, make it so you can do something else with the guns besides selling them. How about if you get like, 10 of the same kind of gun, you can trade all of them in to get a slight mod to a weapon you are equiping? Then you would always feel like you're making progress.

Otherwise, fantastic game that I was hoping beyond hope would come out, and it finally did. It made me happy.

Agreed. The higher-level game after beating it for the first time was kind of boring TBH. I felt like level progression and gear drops were pretty well balanced for the first run-through, but once you start trying to max level and go through it again, good drops seemed few and far between.

Looks great, already planning a multi day LAN with my friends for this. Got the new 16 port gigabit switch mounted in the garage ready to go. Dunno what your talking about Steve, song was great.

Looks great, already planning a multi day LAN with my friends for this. Got the new 16 port gigabit switch mounted in the garage ready to go. Dunno what your talking about Steve, song was great.

How you gonna do 16-player co-op? :p

Oh hell yea! 200+ hours for me on BoarderLand 1, Time put that skill to good use!

Back