Man Convicted With Google Map Help

HardOCP News

[H] News
Google Maps, not only can it help you find your way, it can help put you away. :D

Judge Song Kuo-chen said Thursday that a two-year-old Google Street View picture showed the dog standing in Lee’s yard which meant that Lee was its owner. Police had earlier said there were no other dogs in the rural neighborhood in Miaoli County south of Taipei where Lee and the victim live.

No one escapes the all-seeing Google!
eye-of-sauron-3.jpg

"The victim surnamed Peng testified that he became scared after the dog began pursuing him while he was riding his bicycle last July.":eek:

Norman-rides-a-bike.jpg

"The victim surnamed Peng testified that he became scared after the dog began pursuing him while he was riding his bicycle last July.":eek:

Norman-rides-a-bike.jpg

The grammar police were late to the scene of that particular crime. :)

But if it was the dog riding the bike, wouldn't it be written "... while it was riding its bicycle last July."?

One has to respect the gender of the dog or risk the wrath of PETA and "pet parents" everywhere.

One has to respect the gender of the dog or risk the wrath of PETA and "pet parents" everywhere.

Don't know about that. They usually are too occupied, drenched in fake blood, protesting against some celebrity wearing fur coats.

And, no prejudice aside, they should be happy that the dog was able to ride a bike and not being served as dinner in the region (which would explain how in a rural area, only this guy had a dog).

Don't know about that. They usually are too occupied, drenched in fake blood, protesting against some celebrity wearing fur coats.

And, no prejudice aside, they should be happy that the dog was able to ride a bike and not being served as dinner in the region (which would explain how in a rural area, only this guy had a dog).

I guess that's a good point. Do celebs even wear fur these days? Most of them walk around almost naked so there's not much room for anything fuzzy.

By the way, welcome to the forum! :)

I guess that's a good point. Do celebs even wear fur these days? Most of them walk around almost naked so there's not much room for anything fuzzy.

By the way, welcome to the forum! :)

You might think that I am a n00bie, however I started posting way back in 2000. I think that my account, for then, might have been deleted.

You might think that I am a n00bie, however I started posting way back in 2000. I think that my account, for then, might have been deleted.

I was actually welcoming sviola having a new account and all that stuff, but HAI! WELCOME TO THE FORUM TOO!!!! ;)

Maybe the dog was just a stray that he had been feeding. It doesn't prove it is his dog.

But if it was the dog riding the bike, wouldn't it be written "... while it was riding its bicycle last July."?

The bike might not actually belong to the dog.

Some of these dogs will just get onto any bike that they see, and just start riding it.

Back