Speculation Over Google CEO Condition Grows

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Larry Page, the Google CEO, is suffering from an unknown ailment that is preventing him from attending several high level meetings, fostering concerns over his condition. With last year’s untimely death of Apple CEO Steve Jobs, it comes as no surprise that shareholders are more than a little concerned with his recent reclusiveness.

In fact, given Larry's importance to Google and the tech industry and Google shareholders, it would be irresponsible not to speculate.

I think Larry is just on a vacation to his home and they're only making stuff up to keep us from finding out actually is from *echoing voice* OUTER SPAAAAACE!

Obviously, money is toxic. This is what happens when you horde so much of it.

He died in an explosion, but the company is keeping it quiet. They are looking to clone him from the only piece they have, his nose.

He died in an explosion, but the company is keeping it quiet. They are looking to clone him from the only piece they have, his nose.

Clearly an anti-semite and a Nazi this poster is. Quick, get the apologists on the line!

In fact, given Larry's importance to Google and the tech industry and Google shareholders, it would be incredibly irresponsible [strike=option]not[/s] to speculate.

Fixed.

Hypothetically though, if someone such as myself were to speculate, they might say that he probably has Boneitis.

too funny someone gets sick and the world watches... Oh well wish I had enough clout for people to worry about me. LOL

If you were the CEO of a multi-Billion corporation and you suddenly went missing, don't you think investors would want to know what's up with that? The concern is for their investments, not necessarily the individual's health issues. ;)

too funny someone gets sick and the world watches... Oh well wish I had enough clout for people to worry about me. LOL

Since he lives in my neck of the woods, I would guess he probably got the same flu that I have had for the last two weeks. Week 1 had me running a fever off and on again to the point I couldn't sleep for 3 days straight, Week 2 has me a mucous mess. I have missed a number of meetings because of this cold.

Obviously, money is toxic. This is what happens when you horde so much of it.

The key is to spend it in extravagant ways. Learn from Larry Ellison...he just bought an entire Hawaiian island and has never been healthier.

Back