Corsair Graphite Series 600T

HardOCP News

[H] News
ModSynergy has posted a short and simple one page review of the Corsair Graphite Series 600T today. For comparison purposes, you can see our evaluation here.

The Corsair 600T is exactly the type of product James Bond would use. The design is not over the top, but rather elegant and down to business. It exudes function over form in its lines and demeanor. On the outside, the 600T doesn’t provoke with wild flaring designs, but it looks grown up and down to business with the whole front and top of the case being well ventilated with its mesh grille design.

The problem is that, at least in my experience, the 600T isn't that well Ventilated. I couldn't run either a pair of GTX 470s, or GTX 460s, in that case without them running really hot. And that was with the CPU being watercooled, and a variety of other fan mods. I held up shy of buying the side panel with ventilation and just moved that system into another case.

I hate this case ... I bought it recently for a birthday gift for my son . Airflow is terrible. Don't try to put hot 580's in this case or you'll be sorry about your purchase. I know I am for sure ...

I've had this case for awhile and am really disappointed in it. It makes a lot of creaking noises. Initially I thought it was coming from the window side panel but after switching back to the original side panel it is still making the noises. Overall I am really disappointed in the purchase.

I just got this case last week, I upgrade from an older NXZT phantom case.... it wasnt an upgrade. I have to say I too and disappointed with this case. It creaking all the time when temps change and the airflow is so bad. I read so many reviews on this case and they were mostly positive..... damnit...

Its loud, more restrictive and creaks. I would not buy this case. Dont get me wrong it looks nice but it just doesnt cut it for modders unless you really want to mod it and cut out all the mesh. I will be cutting out all the mesh over the weekend in hope to bring down the loudness.

Yeah, they creak like a SOB. it has to do with the acrylic window, mounted directly to that flimsy size panel. take the door or and give it a little twist, and you'll see what i mean. you can try to add a very thin gasket between the window and the panel, and see if that helps. I've moved on to a Air540.

Yeah, they creak like a SOB. it has to do with the acrylic window, mounted directly to that flimsy size panel. take the door or and give it a little twist, and you'll see what i mean. you can try to add a very thin gasket between the window and the panel, and see if that helps. I've moved on to a Air540.

I tried that for a while but it didn't last long.

Back