NZXT Phantom 410

HardOCP News

[H] News
Pure Overclock has the NZXT Phantom 410 mid-tower case on the test bench today for a little review action. Here's a quote from the full review:

The NZXT Phantom 410 Mid-Tower includes room for the larger video cards, and sports an acrylic window for your viewing pleasure, plus water cooling features with room for a 240mm/280mm radiator, and a modular design. The NZXT Phantom 410 also gives consumers a few distinct color choices, so there are some very interesting options and features here for a case that is very well priced at only $100.

Cheap plastic .. NZXT IS JUNK ! Why on earth would you spend big money on hardware and then go to a cheaply made tower like this one ? :p

Cheap plastic .. NZXT IS JUNK ! Why on earth would you spend big money on hardware and then go to a cheaply made tower like this one ? :p

Funny how 100% of case reviewers out there would disagree with you.

Nah some NZXT's are not bad
The Source 210 Elites are great for the Price point $50.....

Great savings if your on a budget..and If your not :)

Could someone come out with a sub 100 dollar ATX test bench? I'd really appreciate.

That Lian-Li must have just dropped, but I ment Aluminum or steel test bench. I also don't much care for the handle thing on the Lian li.

I do wish NZXT didn't use so much plastic on their cases, (getting the top panel off gracefully is a job I have yet to master) but they make up for it with how awesome they look and function.

Back