Oracle Employee Named in Singapore Sex-for-Favors Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Odd, we offer sex-for-favors all the time around here but no one seems to want to take us up on it. I can't imagine what we are doing wrong. :(

A female employee of computer giant Oracle's Singapore unit was on Tuesday named in a sex-for-favors corruption case involving the former head of the city-state's anti-narcotics agency. Ng also faces two other charges of obtaining sexual gratification from the same individual when she was an employee of Hitachi Data Systems Pte Ltd (HDS), according to court documents seen by Reuters.

If you're the victim here who gave in to unwanted sex, why did you give in in the first place? I don't think doing the act makes it any easier for prosecutors to prove your case than it does if you refuse sex and make a claim. If you give in, the defendant is going to try to prove you were willing. That rules out the case in U.S. law, I think.

If you're the victim here who gave in to unwanted sex, why did you give in in the first place? I don't think doing the act makes it any easier for prosecutors to prove your case than it does if you refuse sex and make a claim. If you give in, the defendant is going to try to prove you were willing. That rules out the case in U.S. law, I think.

I think you misunderstand. The sex was payment for the government worker "to help further the firm's business interest". It was wanted and willing.

I understand to further business interest. My question is why was Oracle mingling with the former head of the Anti-Narcotic's agency? :confused:

I understand to further business interest. My question is why was Oracle mingling with the former head of the Anti-Narcotic's agency? :confused:

This is what I'd like to know...what exactly lead up to him being involved with Hitachi/Oracle in the first place to meet this chick? I mean, really, what the hell does a narcotics anything have to do with technology corporations.

This story makes no sense.

Unless...he was giving this chick blow so she would blow him...not to mention hes been following her around for two jobs now...must be a great piece of ass!

This is what I'd like to know...what exactly lead up to him being involved with Hitachi/Oracle in the first place to meet this chick? I mean, really, what the hell does a narcotics anything have to do with technology corporations.

This story makes no sense.

Unless...he was giving this chick blow so she would blow him...not to mention hes been following her around for two jobs now...must be a great piece of ass!
You don't think they need any servers or software?

Back