Judge Cancels Apple-Google Phone Patent Trial

HardOCP News

[H] News
Can it be? Another high profile court case where common sense has prevailed? What's going on here?

A federal judge canceled a scheduled June 11 trial between Apple Inc and Google Inc's Motorola Mobility unit over patents related to mobile phones and tablet computers, and expects to dismiss the case because neither can prove damages.

common sense has prevailed?

This increase of sanity has me worried. Are we getting close to the "end times"? I really like to known because I'm an Atheist.

while we are at it can we just put the breaks on that whole microsoft vs motorola over phone stuff and motorola vs microsoft over xbox stuff?

This increase of sanity has me worried. Are we getting close to the "end times"? I really like to known because I'm an Atheist.

Never fear, the newest news involving something idiots have done with Facebook is just around the corner and it will restore your faith in the fact that the world is full of complete wackos who have no idea what they're doing. ;)

I used to be an atheist, until I figured out what this God thing (that everybody was on about) was really about. I figured that everything that has ever happened in this Universe was determined at the point of the Big Bang, and therefore fate and logic were the same thing. Therefore every body moves in a logical straight Line (AKA: the path of God, or path of least resistance available).
:eek:

About time. Now if only they would reverse the HTC one about links to the phone dialer and throw out the samsung ones as well.

Yeah, something like this can make you question what you thought you knew about the universe.

But, in today's news, the super-rich king of trivial patents, Apple, was just awarded a patent, D661,296 S, for their "teardrop" laptop design (very thin laptops). Keep on eye on this and see if it restores your faith in an insane universe.

Back