The Tech Industry Patent War Visualized

Interesting that they put a line from Motorola Mobility to Google despite the fact that Google owns Motorola Mobility.

Interesting that they put a line from Motorola Mobility to Google despite the fact that Google owns Motorola Mobility.

That line is the selling/"treaty" area.

Re-read the chart and legend.

Sweet jesus. Are any of these fools doing any innovating? If not, prepare for the next round of up and coming companies to eat them alive.

No matter how the "battle lines" are drawn, the customers always lose in the end... :(

now think about if that money was being spent on R&D instead

looks like the old game called Spirograph. I think I made one that looked just like that.

Sweet jesus. Are any of these fools doing any innovating? If not, prepare for the next round of up and coming companies to eat them alive.

There is an incredible amount of innovating going on, and jsut as much turf protection as well. We would do well to suspend patents until the singularity.

So...the attorneys with their high fees are the real winners? This is how I interpret this chard :D.

apple being at the center of attention again......much like many of their users act as well.....

Interesting how none of the major tech players these days (Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, Google) are suing eachother, well not on patent related issues anyway.

Back