Retro Gaming Fish Tank of the Day

Game froze, mario's not moving!! Blow on the cartridge....

Nice looking needs more white octopuses but otherwise really cool.

Kinda cool, unless you wanna get laid. Goth, Anime and Gamer chicks might appreciate the Fish Tank Theme but not the women I date.

Kinda cool, unless you wanna get laid. Goth, Anime and Gamer chicks might appreciate the Fish Tank Theme but not the women I date.

Because you only date women that are super serious about their fish-tank decorating? Or you think that women who aren't into games or anime would be creeped out that you don't have a typical plastic castle, treasure chest, and scuba man in your fish tank?

It's not exactly the same as having a wall covered in 3ft tall vinyl decals next to your race-car bed dude.

It's not exactly the same as having a wall covered in 3ft tall vinyl decals next to your race-car bed dude.

Are those InuYasha decals that we're talking about? If so, the race car bed can be overlooked if you find the right person.

Good thing the tank froze before Mario got the mushroom or all the fish would have died!

[21CW]killerofall;1038778816 said:
Should have done a water world themed fish tank for the full effect. Still awesome though.

coming here to post this...

Saltwater water world mario, must be done!

come on, a little bubbler in Mario to make it jump up and down? I expected some movement :D

Although that might make it look more like Super Fartio Bros :D

I"m inspired to do a city of Rapture scene in my tank now. Bioshock is among my all time savorite games.

Sounds like a troll... Smells like a troll....

/ionlydatesupermodels

Get over yourself. You're not impressing anyone with your dick measuring contest BS.

Anyone who grew in the era of Nintendo would appreciate it. Male or Female. If a hot chick sees it, she won't think any differently if she understood it or not.

Who made you the representative of all man who knows all. :rolleyes:

That is AWESOME! I would have chosen the water level though, and had a blowfish in there. ;)

The water level(s) would be harder to do and is less iconic. I would have done the basic overworld scene as well. The typical green and brown colors commonly found in freshwater tanks also fit it better. (saltwater setups are expensive and alot of work)

Its obviously a pretty fresh setup. It wont look so hot when all the props are covered in diatoms (brown algae) unless the owner is good about maintenance.

Still, pretty awesome :)

I"m inspired to do a city of Rapture scene in my tank now. Bioshock is among my all time savorite games.

I'm pretty sure I saw it here before - with a big daddy in the tank, but don't let that stop you.

I'd like to do my study like that. I love the whole 20's Art-Deco style.

This fish tank talk reminds me of the movie "Deuce Bigelow Male Gigolo". :D

Back