Raspberry Pi Review & Initial How-To Setup Guide

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
By now, just about everyone who fancies computer builds knows of the Raspberry Pi mini-computer, but few have a working knowledge of the unit itself. Techspot has put together a primer of sorts to enlighten us on the finer points of the Pi and how it works.

Are these on back order? It's nice to see they have a RCA TV connector for it. Makes it easy to hook it up in a car with a stereo that is capable of RCA video input. It'll make for an interesting project.

I want to know how many of these can fit in a Case Labs TX-10D with an optional top and pedestal.

Hmm... I wonder if this has enough power to run an Elastix setup.

Elastix you say, I just looked up the project and it sounds interesting. I had hoped to set up Roundcube and some sort of web based file server.

Looks like it could fit into an Altoids tin. Kinda cool. If they can get a linux based XBMC running on it via SD card with wireless keyboard support that would be all kinds of awesome.

hum are there any possibility that little more powerful system which consumes less power and has better specs (specially for good amount of storage) or this system will be as it is for long time (IE for next 3+ years)

Back