Talking On Phone While Walking = Bad

Pedobear trap?

How the heck does a sidewalk fall in like that? Was it made in china?

I feel bad for her because she was just talking on the phone. However, I don't feel bad for those fucking idiots that text/hold their phones with 2 hands and fall in water fountains, for example, like that stupid bitch from the mall that sued.

This is a poor example because it wasn't a visible hole. No one would have seen that coming, so it wouldn't matter if she was on her cell or not.

What exactly does this have to do with talking on the phone? It's not like the hole was there before she stepped on it.

2 things about the video...

uh... she would have fell through even if she wasn't on the phone so it's a terrible headline IMHO.

2nd.. i can't believe the taxi driver stopped to check up on her. Good on the driver.

Dang, thought it was gonna be one of those walking into moving traffic while texting kinda video . That's some shady construction, glad she's ok.

I think it's funny that we blame her being on her cell phone for what happened. That's probably the funniest thing about this.

uh... she would have fell through even if she wasn't on the phone so it's a terrible headline IMHO.

2nd.. i can't believe the taxi driver stopped to check up on her. Good on the driver.

how is it terrible.. it got you in here did it... so it did it's job......

Sometimes people have to learn the hard way

Sorry man, gonna have to disagree with ya on that. Phone or not, she would have fallen not matter what because the sidewalk collapsed under her. Watched it a few times and I dont even see anything that says construction zone or anything

China and Russia both have massive problems with sinkholes everywhere in their cities. Usually it's cars falling through but, yeah, people do too clearly. I'm amazed she was able to climb out on her own accord as we can't really tell how deep that hole is, though it's at least six feet given that she completely disappeared into it.

That second lady walked right up next to the hole. I guess she wasn't concerned that her footing might break too.

China and Russia both have massive problems with sinkholes everywhere in their cities. Usually it's cars falling through but, yeah, people do too clearly. I'm amazed she was able to climb out on her own accord as we can't really tell how deep that hole is, though it's at least six feet given that she completely disappeared into it.

Read about this elsewhere. hole was 20 feet deep. I don't know how she didn't get hurt.

Another thing that everyone isn't getting about this either was that there was signs warning that the sidewalk was at risk of that. She walked past the sign and into the bad spot. that said i would think they would do more than just put up a sign

What exactly does this have to do with talking on the phone? It's not like the hole was there before she stepped on it.

Ya this is what I though as well. Talking on the phone played no role here.

damn, how come all things made in china fall apart like that.

buildings fall over, chasms open in streets.

really shitty build quality over there.

Because if she had been paying attention, she'd have jumped off with her leet dragon kungfu skillz.

On a more serious note. I doubt it was there when the road was built, so i'm guessing it was gauged out by the sewer lines. Ick.

Read about this elsewhere. hole was 20 feet deep. I don't know how she didn't get hurt.

Maybe because it's soft dirt on an incline with possibly water at the bottom. If it was a flat slab of concrete she dropped on, it would probably break a few bones then.

Yeah, not a user error. Could have been anyone. Trap door to the other side of earth maybe.

Yeah, not a user error. Could have been anyone. Trap door to the other side of earth maybe.

Sorry but when you walk past a sign that says WARNING. SINK HOLE DANGER. STAY OFF SIDEWALK. and you just walk right past it and into the sink hole, yes that is user error.

Damn those cell phones, if only she had been paying attention she might have seen the underground chasm with her x-ray vision.

Damn those cell phones, if only she had been paying attention she might have seen the underground chasm with her x-ray vision.

or the sign she walked past telling her to stay off the sink hole. either one would have helped.

Back