Cool Video of the Day

Effect only possible when you see it on video.
The acoustic vibration and the frame speed syncs and you see the effect.

You can do something similar with a strobe light.

Meh, HardOCP is always late to the party when it comes to these videos..

Stick to Tech news, Steve.. unless you like looking like a repost newb.

This was the first time I'd seen the video. I'm glad you're proud that you saw it first like a hipster, but I thought it was interesting.

haha I know right? What an asshole. This was the first I've seen of it, I thought it was pretty neat. I don't have time to look at a million websites, who cares if it was posted some where else a week ago.

The only problem that I have is that the video stated that 23hz made the flow reverse. It's still flowing down to the bucket.

Saw this the other day on Wimp.com...this was however a longer COOLER version...the one I first saw didn't show much.

Question is though, is this effect due to sound waves (could it be seen like this real time) or does this have to do with the camera frame rate?

Lol, you people ride the Hard crew's dicks like a 13 year old creaming to Justin Bieber.

I'm sorry that you only browse one site.. your Internet experience must be quite boring.

Oh shit guys, backup we got a badass on the prowl.

Many of us oldtimers have learned that HardOCP is the only place worth getting news from. If I have to randomly go out to the world wide web..is almost like watching fox or msnbc.

If we have sufficiently expressed our opinions on various news sites, does anyone want to answer this question for those of us who are not in the know?

I have a feeling the hertz that is playing through the speaker is sinc'd to what the camera is running at, so 23hz, the camera is recording at 23fps, making it possible to make the water look like its standing still.

If you slightly adjust the hz (minimal here) at either +/- you will get something called non-synchronous, so you can make it look like its going forward or reverse.

Why am I getting "Article Not Found" on all these links in this News forum?

Oh shit, we have someone with a forum account over 10 years old that thinks he's special.

Let's quote some memes, yo! :rolleyes:

Pro tip - If you don't like a site, don't go out of your way to post on it. 557 times in four months. :rolleyes:

Oh shit, we have someone with a forum account over 10 years old that thinks he's special.

Let's quote some memes, yo! :rolleyes:

fc77404_back-in-the-days-trolling-meant-something.jpg

Pro tip - If you don't like a site, don't go out of your way to post on it. 557 times in four months. :rolleyes:

Lol, who ever said I didn't like posting on this site? The idiocy some of you people have..

Lol, who ever said I didn't like posting on this site? The idiocy some of you people have..

An internet tough guy in the making, fascinating.. Now go outside, maybe you can pick a real fight?

Anyway, cool video, hadn't seen it before.

Back