God of War: Ascension Coming Spring 2013

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Sony has confirmed the news that God of War 4 will be released spring 2013 and will be named Ascension. The fourth installment of the gaming franchise will essentially be a prequel, chronicling Kratos prior to his fame as the Ghost of Sparta. The game will be coming to PlayStation 3 exclusively.

Yeah, I didn't think they'd leave well enough alone. I guess I'm kind of excited?

I played the one on the PsP. It was ok. One of the few games I've ever completed on that thing. Don't own console, so meh.

So no god powers, no weapons from killing the gods since he won't be fighting gods. Other than his standard chain/whip thing, what else can he use anyway.

Looks like they're trying to milk it as much as possible. Should've stopped at GoW3 or the PSP version for that matter.

Eh... that's really just my feelings on the series. I found it rather unspectacular. I really feel dumbfounded by it's fans.

If that was to me. Pretty much everything... (almost)

I found the combat to be boring, more so with the qtes.
Story was extremely meh imo.
Didn't much like the music I remember hearing. Though, it usually takes me a while to really listen to the music.
Graphics was alright. (Haven't played 3 and only a little bit of 2, btw)

I did like the QTEs for the bosses, or rather... I liked the custcenes with the bosses.

I'd much rather see a remake and re-release of Ultima IX: Ascension. You know, the first and REAL Ascension. :p

I loved 1, 2, and 3 but not so sure about this still. The GoW series on PS3 is one of the very few RPG games I've enjoyed.

Back