Macbook Pro Perfume, Cologne

HardOCP News

[H] News
Someone PLEASE tell me this is a joke. The funny part is? I always imagined that a Macbook cologne would smell like Kool-Aid. Thanks to TheWeazmeister for the link.

A distinctive scent can be observed when unwrapping a newly purchased Apple product from its packaging. Apple fans will certainly recognize this smell. The scent created for Greatest Hits encompasses the smell of the plastic wrap covering the box, printed ink on the cardboard, the smell of paper and plastic components within the box and of course the aluminum laptop which has come straight from the factory where it was assembled in China.

"Good lord honey, you smell like a sweatshop worker..."

I know.

"Good lord honey, you smell like death..."

I know.

"Good lord honey, you smell like n-Hexane..."

I know.

:D

Careful, Steve. You get too close to him and who knows what may happen...

I'd imagine a "New car smell cologne" would be more popular. I love that smell.

inb4 Steve says that my boyfriend does too.

Thank you for the laugh- I was jumping in to ask if it smelled of death and dispair, but y'all have it covered... ;)

Ha! I hope this is a joke, too. But I do like the smell of a new computer - as one puts the components together in a fresh, new case. ;)

ugh...seriously.../facepalm

Oh and yes I would have the same reaction for any cologne meant to emulate the smell of any new technology.

So they've finally managed to capture the smell of loneliness? Don't wear this stuff around any Real Doll owners, you've got a better chance surviving a shark tank while having an open wound.

Awsome I can smell like a suck ass over priced apple product.

I do like the idea though wake me when it comes in the smell of a NES or super nintendo or sega genesis so i can spay a little on the out side and make it smell as good as they did around 20 years ago.

Oh and some inside the cardboard box it loses it smell over time. the last tiem I smelled the smell was the replica SNES controlers from club nintendo.

my attempt to keep the smell on it by keeping it in box in a plastic bag failed its like sucking new car smell it dont last long.

wii-snes-virtual-console-controller1.jpg

super-nintendo.jpg

Back