Old School [H] Sighting

Very nice! Is there anywhere we can purchase such [H] coolness so we can post 10 years from now?

:cool:

Very nice! Is there anywhere we can purchase such [H] coolness so we can post 10 years from now?

Yea I'd like some too. If I recall, they don't sell em all the time, wish I bought one when I had the chance. :(

I can't promise if I do get my hands on an [H] shirt though that it will look that nice 10 years from now though... Heh.

I've got the old "Work Hard, Play Hard, Stay Hard" version in black. Not quite sure if its 10 years old, but its close.

I miss my [H] flex baseball cap. I dont know what happened to it :( Had the navy blue/red lettering one.

Every time Kyle does a run it goes less than spectacularly for a variety of reasons (vendors, inventory, etc.) so if there is another one jump then, but don't hold your breath waiting.

Every time Kyle does a run it goes less than spectacularly for a variety of reasons (vendors, inventory, etc.) so if there is another one jump then, but don't hold your breath waiting.

How about doing a run based on a request only basis? You want a [H] item? You send the $ to X person and then receive X item when a certain amount of Y orders has been received.

It'd be slightly more expensive, but you can get custom printed shirts done on demand. Cafepress is the best known company doing it, but not the only one. If you want to have 10 year sightings one of ther competitors is probably the best choice; cafepress keeps prices down by using the cheapest quality materials and printing process.

Back