Facebook Knock-Off of the Day

Zarathustra[H];1038591814 said:
Lawsuit in...

Not likely seeing how it's probably in a Latin American or South American country, seeing how the other sign's in Spanish and the buildings look slipshod.

I Like it. Most likely some people who know tech a little would there.

odds are it's in Mexico due to the Corona branding... so yeah, I doubt a lawsuit would change anything...

odds are it's in Mexico due to the Corona branding... so yeah, I doubt a lawsuit would change anything...
Of course, it would. Just might be a little more expensive/complicated.

I recall a recent article about Kim Kardashian being featured on Mexican billboards for a plastic surgeon. And today I saw one about Scarlett Johansson on some Mexican sex shop's business cards. You can bet they both called lawyers as soon as they heard about it.

I recall a recent article about Kim Kardashian being featured on Mexican billboards for a plastic surgeon. And today I saw one about Scarlett Johansson on some Mexican sex shop's business cards. You can bet they both called lawyers as soon as they heard about it.

Well yeah, you got a point, I guess I went too far saying it wouldn't mean anything. It would just be much more complicated and not worth it IMHO. But then again who am I to decide if it is or isn't worth it. :)

And believe or not the store at the next corner is named "ScarFace"

Well yeah, you got a point, I guess I went too far saying it wouldn't mean anything. It would just be much more complicated and not worth it IMHO. But then again who am I to decide if it is or isn't worth it. :)
Well, if you are a celebrity like Kim Kardashian or Scarlett Johansson and someone is using your likeness without your permission to endorse their product/business, it is a big deal. Celebs make big bucks from endorsements.

Not likely seeing how it's probably in a Latin American or South American country, seeing how the other sign's in Spanish and the buildings look slipshod.

I was looking at that and figured it's probably in central/southern California.

But when the lawyers found out it's in some South American country, I bet they would've declined representing them for a lawsuit.

That is awesome. I'm getting in on that before it gets like 7 billion customers.

Back