Best Use Of Old Computer Books Ever

Yeah, no doubt. Nice friggin' work. I would like to see a "build log" on it but ... :D

I thought this first went through some kind of 3D printer or computer-guided laser cutter thing... *clicks on the gallery* a dremel?! Fucking bad ass work!

man i would just carve out boobs and such w/ my dremel if i still had the books laying around.

WOW. I can only imagine how much worse than that it would look if I tried something similar with the books I have laying around.

I wish we could edit these posts....I can barely cut a hole in a thin sheet of metal with a dremel, and this guy is making fine art with his. :|

Now I feel old. I remember when most of those were published. Turbo-Assembler, OH YEAH - it use to rule.

Someone should do something similar to all copies of Heather Has Two Mommies and Daddy's Roommate.

I wish we could edit these posts....I can barely cut a hole in a thin sheet of metal with a dremel, and this guy is making fine art with his. :|

Have you seen the guys that do ice sculptures with chainsaws? Insane.

A million me's wielding a million dremels for a million years couldn't produce that.

Pretty cool. I kinda think that there has to be some sort of bonding agent in use though as the paper would very much tend to fray apart.

Back