Brazilian City Using Computer Chips to Track Students

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
A school system in Brazil is implementing the use of Intelligent Uniforms to keep track of its students. The chip imbedded shirts alert parents when the student arrives at school and sends out a cell phone text message. Wow, I guess Big Brother really is watching. :D

Parents are also alerted if kids don't show up 20 minutes after classes begin with the following message: "Your child has still not arrived at school."

Hey dude, I'll give you $5 if you take my school shirt in your backpack, so that I can ditch class today.

Make it 10 and you have a deal. :D

I'm pretty sure i speak for everyone when i post this:

double-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1219545212.jpg

Hey dude, I'll give you $5 if you take my school shirt in your backpack, so that I can ditch class today.

Make it 10 and you have a deal. :D

No doubt. Kids are too quick to think up things like that.

lol that's hilarious.

I would see if I can get my shirt stuck on a bus going out of town just to screw with the system. :p

Kids will vandalize the microchips (with a hammer). Then what? they won't be allowed back at school. Too many holes in this I think.

That's grand. In the only country in the world where everybody is shirtless all year long.

I wanna see when first young hacker find out where the server is in the school and umm changes the messges it sends out.

Back