New iPad vs Assault Rifle

This would have been more entertaining if it were harder to get a new iPad (like last year with the iPad2).

They should line up 20+ iPads, about 2" apart, and shoot an incendiary 50cal sniper round through them.

I wonder if they bought the AppleCare+ extended warranty with the accidental damage coverage?

It got accidently shot :)

I wonder if they bought the AppleCare+ extended warranty with the accidental damage coverage?

It got accidently shot :)

One Bullet could be considered an Accident... a Clips worth plus shotty rounds... PROLLY not.. gotta use the 3rd party warranty. :p

Ok, time to figure out how much tannerite can be poured inside an ipad...do you hear me FPSRussia?

IMO break-the-device videos like this are very stupid. The guy is wasting a perfectly good (and new/shiny) tablet so he can prove that it will shatter to pieces if you shoot it. How many of us didn't know that already? And I couldn't care less that it is a "free country" and "his earned money", I can use my 1st Amendment right too.

Pointless experiment is pointless.

IMO break-the-device videos like this are very stupid. The guy is wasting a perfectly good (and new/shiny) tablet so he can prove that it will shatter to pieces if you shoot it. How many of us didn't know that already? And I couldn't care less that it is a "free country" and "his earned money", I can use my 1st Amendment right too.

He's getting YT hits, which equals $. With enough hits, that will be enough to recover the ~$600 he spent for the iPad 3 or whatever he spent on it.

I was surprised he kept all the rounds on the pad in automatic fire. That's good shootin'

I want to see this guy destroy a blendtec blender. Or the reverse, a blendtec blender destroying a gun.

I think he has a blender one

He's got a good grouping for auto fire tho lol, took me a bit to get my groupings down like that, he had to have been prior service, or just had his class 3 for like 5 years lol

What he really should have done was put the rifle in his mouth and squeezed the trigger, that would have had much better results.

I'd like to see him shoot it from the side, and cut it in half. Like trick shooters do with playing cards.

I'd like to see him shoot it from the side, and cut it in half. Like trick shooters do with playing cards.

I'll bet the ipad is dense/hard enough to deflect bullets before they pass through edge wise. You'd need something really heavy and hard as hell to get through that much stuff.

If only they would start putting politicians in place of useless things like Ipads and Laptops.

It's a business, not an experiment:

http://bizcovering.com/major-companies/how-much-do-youtube-partners-make/

$10k if you get a million channel views. His channel is currently sitting at 9 million views. You do the math. :p

I'll bet the ipad is dense/hard enough to deflect bullets before they pass through edge wise. You'd need something really heavy and hard as hell to get through that much stuff.

Railguuun!!!

The junk it hit would explode though...

Ah yes, because Android tablets would deflect bullets.

Android is the holy grail of tablets, that's why you rarely see them in public. Or maybe it's not popular enough for these kinds of videos.

I was surprised he kept all the rounds on the pad in automatic fire. That's good shootin'

In the real world anyone who has had training on an automatic assault rifle will see very little climb or drift. I have fired thousands of rounds through a M16A2 and have never seen anything remotely like the climb you find in video games.

Back