Unigine Heaven DX11 Benchmark v. 3.0

HardOCP News

[H] News
For those of you that like messing around with Unigine's Heaven DX11 benchmark, version 3.0 is now out. Changes in version 3.0:

• Added Mac OS X version compatible with 10.7+ (no tessellation).
  • Added support for Intel HD 3000 GPU (no tessellation).
  • Improved support for multi-monitor configurations.
  • Added support for NVIDIA 3D Surround (multi-monitor stereo 3D).
  • Enhanced NVIDIA 3D Vision support.
  • New cross-platform launcher without .NET dependencies.
  • Fixed Phoronix Test Suite compatibility issue.
  • Fixed minor visual artifacts.
  • Improved compatibility with Mesa drivers.
  • Improved detection of new GPUs.

Just downloaded and tested it on Ubuntu. I get a pretty solid 6fps at 1920x1080 0xAA 0xAF tessellation off, with a V4800.

that oil rush game on thier website looks so beautiful

Anyone tried it on w8 cp ? just don't feel like downloading it and not have it work :p

"Improved compatibility with Mesa drivers."

Are those BLACK MESA drivers? :D

I do not get proper Crossfire scaling at Eyefinity resolutions, but that's probably AMD Drivers fault

Not sure if it's AMD's fault. Version 2.5 was much smoother. But perhaps there just isn't an appropriate Crossfire profile yet like there was for the previous version.

Well works in w8 cp and dx 11 worked on my 4770 hmmm..... 700 score without tesselation.
Now to get a score of 5 wiht tess at max!

Scored 1552 with 61 FPS in Win 8 CP. 1680x1050, 4xAA, Normal Tess, DX11, main desktop in sig.

Got a higher score with this one vs. 2.5.

2560x1600, max AA, max AF, heavy tess

3.0 ~60fps
2.5 ~50fps

What is the point of porting what is pretty much a tessalation benchmark to things without tessalation?

What is the point of porting what is pretty much a tessalation benchmark to things without tessalation?

That is intentional!
you see, most hipsters prefer Apple, so they will see the benchmark, and won't be able to resist buying it "for the irony"!

Quite the Master Plan right there!

...your sentence included W8? :D

Yep yep. Was asking cause i had 1 mmo not work on w8 and a few games were not starting properly.

yeah tesselation doesn't work on my card..... still pretty. Those stairs look like ass without tess!

Why can u run it on a dx9 dx10 card if u can't use tessalation if it is a tessalation benchmark is the more appropriate question.

On amd page says 4770 supports programable tessalation.... but its dx 11 only ?? :confused:

Back