Leetgion Hellion Gaming Mouse

Heh..you said spanky ;)

That just made my day for what ever strange reason my brain needed.

Wow, this thing looks really good. I'd be willing to give this thing a try. I guess it's not actually out yet?

Looks pretty well thought out, my concern is if their build quality is up to par compared to Logitech. Durability is important.

A CG trailer for a product... not exactly exciting.

The DPI and mode adjustments aren't easily accessible either. I'll stick with my logitech mice(I also love the free spinning scroll wheel when just doing regular browsing, I wish another company would do something similar).

Did anyone else notice the word "enermy" around the 1:01 mark?

I think it's been years since I've seen Steve use the word spanky for a product description. Having said that, my Logitech G9x will do just fine, thank you very much. I haven't felt the need to get a "better" mouse.

It has those buttons next to the main buttons like on the first WoW mouse. I miss those buttons as they made things far easier to do.

I will have to look into this mouse. I have a Razer Imperator right now, but the lack of good button placement is really evident.

I think it will be interesting to give one a try. Trying to get my hands on one now. Could care less how it looks.

Looks nice, though I would like to see the DPI adjustment buttons a little more reachable, like on the G5, right on top and behind the scroll wheel.
Makes a huge difference in games like BF3, I'll go from my regular setting to a higher DPI for the tank, to move the turret faster, then have to jump out and quickly set my DPI to my normal settings for Ground Pounding. Same as a sniper, when scoped it helps, but resetting quickly is a must..not sure that on the back end of the mouse that would be possible.

LEETgion? really.

Blah blah technical speak blah blah you don't know what this is but you'll want it!

Also was it my speakers? Or did the audio cut out on one channel?

Oh and I'll stick with my $8 mouse :)

The DPI adjustment looks poorly placed, which would be a deal breaker for me. I love being able to bump DPI up and down quickly without having to change my hand position, ala the Logitech G700.

Looks nice, though I would like to see the DPI adjustment buttons a little more reachable, like on the G5, right on top and behind the scroll wheel.
Makes a huge difference in games like BF3, I'll go from my regular setting to a higher DPI for the tank, to move the turret faster, then have to jump out and quickly set my DPI to my normal settings for Ground Pounding. Same as a sniper, when scoped it helps, but resetting quickly is a must..not sure that on the back end of the mouse that would be possible.

I liked having the DPI buttons moved from the top. Damn things always get pressed by accident.

I love it when some chinese guy is doing the voice over, and faking this "extreme" accent.

The gold plated USB connector immediatly tells me this product is in the market for fools. Never knew USB was an analog communications standard. :rolleyes:

I'll wait until a proper review is out before I base my decision on a purchase.

Seems good,

Like my G5 very much... but love the DPI switch moved out of the way, love the big thumbs button, a few nice feature.

will just have to wait and see

(I also love the free spinning scroll wheel when just doing regular browsing, I wish another company would do something similar).

That's the only thing I hate about my M705... my 1.5 year old always presses it when I'm not looking. With the way I use a scroll wheel.. I always end up scrolling down an entire page when the detents are disabled.

Best mouse ever.

cikkkep1_54_nagy.jpg

Boo. Bring back the MX revolution :mad:

Love my MX Revolution. When it fell apart (stupid cat chewed through it), I couldn't find me another one so I went and got me a VX Revolution. Very impressive piece of machinery. Had mine for probably 2 years now.

Love my MX Revolution. When it fell apart (stupid cat chewed through it), I couldn't find me another one so I went and got me a VX Revolution. Very impressive piece of machinery. Had mine for probably 2 years now.

WHat's the difference between the MX Revolution and the "Performance Mouse MX"?
I had the rev, and while I liked it, it didn't wear well. The rechargeableness was nice, though.

The DPI adjustment looks poorly placed, which would be a deal breaker for me. I love being able to bump DPI up and down quickly without having to change my hand position, ala the Logitech G700.

agreed, loved my G9x, love my G700 even more for this

Give me a mouse that cleans itself and I'll be happy. All these fancy mouse look cool and all, but once the wheel sticks and gunk gets in between the buttons, it's not as cool anymore.

Give me a mouse that cleans itself and I'll be happy. All these fancy mouse look cool and all, but once the wheel sticks and gunk gets in between the buttons, it's not as cool anymore.

Put the Cheetos down and step away, nobody gets hurt! :D

So....um, why is the on-the-fly dpi switches in a place which doesn't allow them to be utilized on-the-fly? I mean, really now. How could they think that having dpi switching placed so that you have to take your hand off the keyboard or the mouse(maybe even both) would be a good idea? Did they even consult one hardcore gamer when designing this?

Can someone explain what is so special about their "dedicated attack key", I just don't get it. I use side buttons on mice in games, is this different? better? would it work the same?

It looks like a starcraft II mouse... Just it wouldn't be as good as other mice as it's only got a few buttons in stupid places. If you press on of the outer buttons, it looks like youd be using you pointer and middle fingers, which would take them off the main buttons, rather than the thumb which otherwise isn't used. Its got the DPI adjusts in a place you cant use during a game, and the color scheme is weird for it. You'd think that they'd have some kind of obvious order, like a gradient of red to green. But instead they have a nonsensical set of random colors.

It might be ok if I actually used it, but it doesn't seem any better or diferent than any other. Unless it's $20 or something.

And they misspelled "bringing" as "brining" right on the homepage.
I'm not sure what to think of this, I guess only time will tell if this has the quality we've come to expect from Logitech and other established manufacturers.

WHat's the difference between the MX Revolution and the "Performance Mouse MX"?
I had the rev, and while I liked it, it didn't wear well. The rechargeableness was nice, though.

The MX Revolution had scroll wheels as the middle button and on the thumb rest.

http://cdn1.techbargains.com/icache/2009/07/12/00006602.jpeg

I dunno about the Performance MX, but the Revolution also came with a recharging cradle.

http://static.trustedreviews.com/94|bbbf15|7a88_3944-0288.jpg

Back