Chicago Hacking Suspect Has Troubled Past

HardOCP News

[H] News
Dear hackers, having all your deep dark secrets posted online isn't so fun is it? Dumpster diving for food? Damn man. :(

He was also a self-identified "freegan," an anti-consumerist movement whose members try to reduce their environmental footprint by dumpster-diving to reclaim and eat food thrown away by others. Hammond, who was known online by a number of nicknames including "Anarchaos," "yohoho" and "crediblethreat," also used marijuana and had repeated run-ins with authorities as a result.

freegans is just some hippy dippy anti establishment movement, and smoking pot shouldn't even be illegal.

I guess I will read the article and see if there is any real juice.

Oh dear god, he was concerned about the environment AND used one of the most widely used and widely misrepresented "drugs" on the planet ?

What a terrible person !

Actually, if the feds makes life even harder as it is, ideologue people like those environmental nazees will eat their own sheit if told so by their fearless leader Al Gore!

"also used marijuana"

And we are supposed to think is evil and bad? LOL

Literally half the replies in this thread so far have been "legalize cannabis".
ffs, quit white-knighting illicit substances you take a fancy to in every thread that so much as whispers its name. The government isn't going to green light substance abuse for the sake of substance abuse. :rolleyes:

STFU zombie, I don't even use marijuana so don't paint me as a drug user with no evidence. I just see the idiocy and hypocrisy of making a substance far less harmful than alcohol illegal. Also, I am smart enough to see through the USA government propaganda machine so fuck all you idiot zombies. People like you are the reason the Nazis were allowed to exist.

Oh no, I invoked Godwins law, end of thread. But at least I tell it as it really is.

It's so funny. But there are some many local and state cops in this country that smoke marijuana. Even federal agent of this country smoke marijuana. This must mean there all bad people to!

Yep, I've seen a cop on a forum openly admit he used to smoke dope and yet he still busts people for it because he is forced to by an immoral system.

ffs, quit white-knighting illicit substances you take a fancy to in every thread that so much as whispers its name. The government isn't going to green light substance abuse for the sake of substance abuse. :rolleyes:

The 21st amendment says 'HELLO!'

smoking pot shouldn't even be illegal.

STFU zombie, I don't even use marijuana so don't paint me as a drug user with no evidence. I just see the idiocy and hypocrisy of making a substance far less harmful than alcohol illegal. Also, I am smart enough to see through the USA government propaganda machine so fuck all you idiot zombies. People like you are the reason the Nazis were allowed to exist.

Please read this thread, specifically points 1, 2, and 3.
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=760666

Now would everyone please get back on topic? :rolleyes:

but it did, after the prohibition.....

I lol'd when you equated cannabis use to substance abuse. Little, angry, closed minded people are truly a tragic thing.

Out of the urban dictionary, lol.

Dope :
People who do not do drugs call Marajuanna Dope.
People who do Marajuanna call Heroin Dope.

Lol.

so you nitpick my post, take it out of context, and accuse me of trolling. Good for you.

What context? Your post consisted of two sentences, and what I quoted from you does not even belong in this thread. I also did not accuse you of trolling. I posted a link to the forum's rules, which you agreed to adhere to when you joined the forum. What I'm accusing you of is thread hijacking. That's not the same as trolling.

I would simply like to see a discussion on this message board where any time drugs are mentioned in an article it doesn't become someone's soapbox on which they start proselytizing for legalization, which is what half the posts in this thread are about. You're the first person that brought up legalization, and then everyone in that camp jumped on the bandwagon. It's just as bad as when an article is posted where it turns into a science vs religion pissing match. The discussion is ruined because people become too busy bickering about the usual crap they bicker about and nobody else can get a word in edgewise. That falls into the definition of thread hijacking the last time I checked.

Think I'm wrong? Ask Tim , Steve, or Kyle for their take on this and see what they say.

good to know you speak for Steve, Tim and kyle.

the fucking story indicated a checkered past and listed his pot use as an example. Not only was what i said pertinent, it was point for point a part of the story.

Buy a clue, and let me know how it works out for you.

As I said before, ask the people who run the forums about what the rules mean and how they apply to this thread, and whether your posts are not only disrespectful, as in your most recent post, but also violating those rules. If you're afraid or unwilling to do so I can always PM the mods for you, but I felt it would be more courteous to allow you to ask for yourself.

Back