Galaxy GTX 560 Ti GC Battlefield 3 Edition $209.99 @ Amazon.com

They just need to drop the price of the GTX 560 Ti to $150 and be done with it. Battlefield 3 isn't that big a draw.

They just need to drop the price of the GTX 560 Ti to $150 and be done with it. Battlefield 3 isn't that big a draw.

That would be nice although I would probably still get stuck waiting to upgrade my Galaxy Superclocked 460.

It's bad enough when the retailers do it, but I really hate when people include an MIR in the touted price without at least putting "after MIR".

Is it worth jumping up from a Geforce 470 to a 560? My gut tells me no, we are probably only talking like 10 fps in game difference?

Is it worth jumping up from a Geforce 470 to a 560? My gut tells me no, we are probably only talking like 10 fps in game difference?

If it's the TI version, the gain wouldn't be too much. Though the 560 is...

- Less Power Consumption
- Less Heat ( 470's do produce a nice amount of heat. )

Is it worth it? If you find a good deal on a 560 TI I don't see why not, just sell the 470.

It's funny, since so many people playing BF3 are having or have had issues with the 560 chipset.

I'm doing fine with my 560 ti on BF3. Running mix ultra/high settings, and flying through the game.

Better off with the 470 and overclocking. You still have more vRAM too. If you really want a upgrade minimum is 7870 or a cheap 580 on sale.

How you figure? It has no competition at $200 let alone $150.

Back