New Avengers Trailer

you're really fast Steve, this & the MechWarrior video didn't reach 500 views on youtube

wow ... goosebumps ... going to watch this one for sure. the CGI on the Hulk seems sub-par, but hey ... it's gotta be better than Lou ... :D

all the previous trailers for this movie were very meh...this is the first really good trailer for Avengers...Hulk looks really cool

Because the trailer was released on apple's quicktime movie trailers site, and someone stole it to put on youtube.

dramatic music, lots of explosions.... yep, this will be a great movie.

will watch.

on another note, that screencap of Scarlett lying on the floor looks like she just got porked in the bunghole. Those are tears of pain.

This will be awesome! I hope they keep up doing Marvel movies - I'd love to see Dr. Strange on the big screen.

I think I just had an accident.

Alonetime please.

always been a sucker for superhero movies and this one looks awesome.

Looks damn good.

Anyone else think Black Widow looked a bit under-gunned in their circular standoff with her handgun? At least Stark could have ponied up a laser or something for her. :D

although I'll have to catch the matinee so I don't have to watch it in 3d.

Looks damn good.

Anyone else think Black Widow looked a bit under-gunned in their circular standoff with her handgun? At least Stark could have ponied up a laser or something for her. :D

She relies on her smoking hot body to distract the enemy so she can do that thighs around the head take down thing she does. :)

This time I'm going to watch this on IMAX! I agree about Black Widow with her pea shooter :(..

Why does EVERYthing have to be in threedee? OH Yeah!An extra $3.50 admission.

If its in 3D then I hope its atleast shot in real 3D instead of that postprocessed fake bullshit.

But about the trailer... holy crap that looked awesome. :eek:

Wow, dare I say the highest grossing movie of this year??
I dunno, kind of a hard call there I mean there's the new Batman movie... the Hobbit, and to a lesser degree the Pixar film Brave which I don't think is a good one, but Disney + Pixar tends to find a way to make money.

That said, I really REALLY hope this movie isn't 50% getting the team together, 25% team issues (apparently they all fight each other?) and 25% fight bad guys + conclusion.

Black Widow is ummm yeah she doesn't belong there I'm sorry, I mean go ahead with the B-team sure, but not your A listers, Cap, Ironman, Hulk, Thor. Also I don't know about the hulk guy, I was thinking "who the fuck is that" until I realized it's Banner, it'd be like introducing the Punisher into the show... really who you going to go for?

Looks damn good.

Well Hawkeye there seems to be only armed with a bow and regular arrows.

all the previous trailers for this movie were very meh...this is the first really good trailer for Avengers...Hulk looks really cool
I agree, cool trailer, but the Hulk looked pretty weak. Hopefully in the movie the Hulk looks better.

...just stop it. The original is the best.

chapman.jpg

wow ... goosebumps ... going to watch this one for sure. the CGI on the Hulk seems sub-par, but hey ... it's gotta be better than Lou ... :D

Better than Lou, as in Lou Ferrigno? He might not be seen in this one, but you will her him. He's the voice of The Hulk.

It's the avengers. It's not supposed to make sense, I guess.

I wasn't commenting on it in that sense but in terms of whether you are more under gunned with a 9mm or bow and arrows :p

Would love to see that too, but we all know it'll never happen in a million years.

Is there a reason for this?

From a rights perspective I thought it would be easier since doesn't Warner Bros own all the film and character rights for DC? Whereas I believe Marvel also had the issue that film rights were scattered among various studios.

I wasn't commenting on it in that sense but in terms of whether you are more under gunned with a 9mm or bow and arrows :p

Yeah but when I see a guy in a fantasy movie and he's got a bow and arrow and he's going up against giant robots of some form, I naturally assume it's some kind of magic or otherwise "super" bow and arrow. Somehow, pistols just don't get the same treatment in my head.

Yeah but when I see a guy in a fantasy movie and he's got a bow and arrow and he's going up against giant robots of some form, I naturally assume it's some kind of magic or otherwise "super" bow and arrow. Somehow, pistols just don't get the same treatment in my head.

The logical explanation is everything is adamantium tipped.

Hawkeye doesn't use normal arrows. He has multiple different types. Also outside of Bullseye he is the best shot in the Marvel Unvierse and Bullseye only wins because it's a super power.

Black Widow was injected with a variant of the super solider serum so she has powers like Cap, in addition to training with SHIELD and other groups.

Movie looks sweet. I haven't seen all the movies with the separate Avengers in them (Thor, Cap, Hulk) except for Iron Man 1 & 2, so just getting to see more Tony Stark is fun enough.

Loki: I have an army
Stark: We have the Hulk.

Cant fucking wait for this!!! I love all these super hero movies and this would looks to be just awesome! Im wetting my pants waiting for the new Batman to drop as well.

Back