AZZA Fusion 4000 Full Tower Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
The gang at Neoseeker have the AZZA Fusion 4000 super full-tower case on test bench today for a little review action. If you need a case with lots of room, this might be the one for you.

AZZA's Fusion 4000 isn't just a high-end enclosure; this towering beast is so roomy it even has room for another PC system inside should you feel the need to slap a mini-ITX based setup atop your current rig. That means it supports dual power supplies and multiple water-cooling radiators measuring up to 480mm. Find out if all that space is more than just show in our latest case review.

Ugly, But it makes watercooling easy at least, I think you might be able to fit 2 480 rads in it.

Ugly, but to the point. I've owned an AZZA case before, and although it ended up not suiting my specific needs the features it provided for the price were great.

Ugly yes, but for the money you won't find a case with better WCing support, or with more hotswap drive bays. For those who don't need the upper champer for WCing, there is the AzzA 3000.

Back