Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter

Damn! I didn't know that Lincoln had vampire slaying and matrix/kung-fu skills on his resume. He for sure should be the greatest president of all time.

if you like this check out FDR: American Badass and Iron Sky. i was really excited for AL:VH until i saw those 2, now i cant decide which one i want to see the most. i love destroying history!

What the heck is happening?

Originally, it was that the 'victor' was responsible for writing history. Now it is the entertainment industry.

Of course, the aliens out there, watching our movies, may think twice about invading when the see how bad-ass our leaders are...

What the... I don't even......

Umm... there are going to be alot of confused kids out there.... lol

Originally, it was that the 'victor' was responsible for writing history. Now it is the entertainment industry.

Of course, the aliens out there, watching our movies, may think twice about invading when the see how bad-ass our leaders are...

You mean how bad-ass our entertainment industry is right? :D

Rofl!

History teachers around the country, get ready to undo the damage this movie is about to do.
*chuckle*

I'm still trying to unteach my students concerning the moronaganda FOX decided to post about the Moon landings

Abraham Lincoln: "Hey George, you chopped down a tree? Well I obliterated one. Come at me bro."

While the trailer was mildly amusing all I can say is someone needs a punch in the face for this one.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Abe can swing an axe like nobody. He pretty much killed that tree like he did the Constitution.

Hell yea! People forget that works of Hollywood fiction rely on suspension of disbelief. With brain turned off, I'm checking this one out when it hits theaters.

lol

Both those trailers look entertaining.

Only thing better than Nazis and zombies would be Nazis + zombies in a live action Hellsing.

And the movie industry wonders why people pirate the bullshit ridden tripe they vomit onto movie screens.

Second movie in the list to watch when it hits the theaters.

What on earth.....this is hysterical just from the premise. If it weren't based on a book, I'd say they got a bunch of writers high on something, took the first 5 things they said, and created a movie around it.

This is just the stuff to wash Twilight out of my mind. Abe vs bitchy whiny vampire vampire and dumb as hell wolf boy. Go Abe.

What on earth.....this is hysterical just from the premise. If it weren't based on a book, I'd say they got a bunch of writers high on something, took the first 5 things they said, and created a movie around it.

If I were to claim that weed was involved in every step and decision involving this movie would you believe me? Would it be a bad thing?

Fucking Retarded.

They have truly run out of ideas.....I a so sick of Vampires.

The only way to make this movie better is to turn the vampires into zombie vampires.

This is one of the coolest things Steve has ever posted on [H]. I approve.

Hollywood has run out of ideas...

Im glad they forging into some new territory, it beats watching anything with a 2 or 3 or 4 and so on

Hollywood didn't make this. It is a book.

Some guy, Seth Grahame-Smith, started off by taking Pride and Prejudice and rewrote it as a parody ("Pride and Prejudice and Zombies") which is also being turned into a movie. He then turned around and made this book.

Back