AZZA Fusion 3000 Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
The gang at Overclockers Club have the AZZA Fusion 3000 case strapped to the test bench today for a little review action. Overall it looks like the OCC crew had mixed feelings about the case, here's a quote:

The problem for AZZA and the Fusion 3000 is two fold from my perspective. First, it is trying to be everything to everybody and second, it places itself right in the middle of the most fiercely competitive price range for enthusiast cases. As a result, there is a lot of innovation and value being offered just on either side of the $180 mark.

I actually just recently got the Azza Fusion 4000.http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...(Computer+Cases+-+ATX+Form)-_-AZZA-_-11517017

And I have to say that it is an amazing case overall so much space make for an endless number of possible system configs. that being said it has a lot of small annoying quirks like some holes not being machined properly and the lack of dust filtration for the front and bottom fans and mechanical hard drive mounting that does nothing to mitigate vibration noise. But if you can look past those this case is a modders/WCers/Enthusiast dream. that being said if you don't want/need the insane amount of space it gives you there are probably better options that are more refined

I like the Cable Management features and the Bevvy of Hot-Bays... But i really wish the case was styled more like the Solano 1000...

Back