Free Cocaine With Your Amazon Book Order

HardOCP News

[H] News
Ordering a used book on Amazon? If you choose Super Saver Shipping you will receive a free package of cocaine at no extra charge. :eek:

"They went back and they tested it and he came back like 10 minutes later and said, 'You didn't happen to purchase cocaine with your textbook did you?'" she said. "I was like 'No.'" Turns out the package contained about $300-$400 worth of cocaine, which the police confiscated and destroyed.

Damn...at first I thought, why the fuck would you take it to the police? But then I read and saw she thought it was Anthrax...fair enough.

Yeah they'll use that for a sting op, if they can't find the source of where it came from originally.

Since it's a used textbook, it's likely that it wasn't Amazon that put the drugs in the book, but an approved reseller, who should probably reconsider his or her hiding spots for illegal drugs

Gosh Consumerist, thanks for telling us what reseller to avoid. I don't know what I'd do without you. :rolleyes:

That must've been a *really* dull textbook if they needed to include a pouch of cocaine to keep people awake while reading it.

The title is misleading. I thought they had a deal going to get free energy drinks with every used book purchase.

lmao 300-400 bucks of tony that must have been a decent sized bag. Dont you think from looking at a side view of the book the shipper would of noticed the pages not laying flush. Maybe they needed to ditch something quickly.

They most certainly did not destroy it.
I was working at a coal burning power plant sometime back in the late 90's and one day an unmarked black van rolled up to the conveyer that feeds the coal into the pulveriser. They threw a bunch of black trash bags on it and left. I must have seen 7 or 8 guys trying to get to whatever it was, and I don't know if they did. My guess was it was some kind of drug but who knows.

lmao 300-400 bucks of tony that must have been a decent sized bag. Dont you think from looking at a side view of the book the shipper would of noticed the pages not laying flush. Maybe they needed to ditch something quickly.

cops usually really over value drugs in their numbers they let out to the public.

They sent in Lil Wayne to destroy it.

Also, I never got this special option with my order. WTF Amazon?

I was working at a coal burning power plant sometime back in the late 90's and one day an unmarked black van rolled up to the conveyer that feeds the coal into the pulveriser. They threw a bunch of black trash bags on it and left. I must have seen 7 or 8 guys trying to get to whatever it was, and I don't know if they did. My guess was it was some kind of drug but who knows.

Body parts, probably. I've seen CSI.

A packet of white powder fell out of a book on terrorism, yeah that's a little scary... probably wouldn't want to test it out with a rolled up dollar bill

I wonder there are 3549 guests on the forum right now. how many of them came here because they google for free cocaine

it won't be hard at all to track back who's the reseller is and get him for questioning of that cocaine.

if he's in business of reselling the items and if he got the product on credit free advice for him, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that no organization is going to throw several trashbags of hard drugs into an incinerator unannounced and then just gtfo. Sounds more like several dead bodies.

My brother was a porter at a Cadillac dealership for a while and sometimes when they were detailing customers cars they'd find some weed and/or cocaine in them.

Back