FTC Probing Google's Social-Networking Services Too?

HardOCP News

[H] News
I guess Google should have searched "antitrust probe" before launching its latest search feature. Seems a bit odd they would launch a new service that does basically what the FTC is accusing them of. :confused:

The competition issues raised by Google+ go to the heart of the FTC’s investigation into whether the company is giving preference to its own services and whether that practice violates antitrust laws, said the people, who declined to be identified because the investigation isn’t public.

Ahh molehills. Perhaps other social networking sites should allow Google to crawl their sites, no? Then they might get into the google search alongside, or even above G+.

Ahh molehills. Perhaps other social networking sites should allow Google to crawl their sites, no? Then they might get into the google search alongside, or even above G+.

I'm pretty sure there is code in the search engine that gives preference to G+, I know this because G+ is not anywhere near popular and yet it ranks higher than facebook and Twitter? I want to see the source code.

I crap on your anti-trust, Google. Oh and Android is complete shit compared to both iOS and WP7.

kthnx

Back