CES 2012 Coverage

HardOCP News

[H] News
The gang at Legit Reviews have posted a little sneak peek of the hot products on display at CES 2012 today. Hit the link for ten pages of product coverage and pictures.

CES Unveiled is the official press event of the 2012 International CES and Legit Reviews was in attendance trying to find some interesting and innovative products to show to our readers tonight. CES Unveiled is attended by more than 1,500 media and analysts from around the world. We fought the hoard of journalists for a glimpse of what the highlights of the CES 2012 would be and we think we have assembled a good look at those products in this article. We can't cover everything, but we have a peek at products from over two dozen companies for you tonight.

Nothing overly interesting to me in that article. :(

Hopefully we'll see more soon.

That Lenovo TV is on the right track.

Soon you will have to decide if you want an Android TV, Apple TV, or Microsoft TV just like the smartphones...

i'm putting order on that pink Portable FM Stereo Boombox (iP4PZC) (don't judge me ;))

Haha, "hoards of journalists..." At least real journalists can spell... ^-^

Sometimes spell check gets it wrong. Horde, hoard, whatever, I knew what he meant.

Nothing overly interesting to me in that article. :(

Hopefully we'll see more soon.

I like to post as much as I can but, to be honest, there hasn't been anything at CES worth checking out for years now...at least not for the PC hardware community.

What did we see this year? A couple cases, a botched Ultrabook demo...some stuff...and a heatsink with a tiny PC in it.

It is just sad really.

Back