32 Of The Best (And Worst) Tech Tattoos

They forgot the Zune guy! It must suck to have a tattoo of a product that is now dead..

I think some of these are neat. I like the one with the penguin eating the apple in the Window's logoed window, seems to have a spirit of understanding and inclusiveness that many people on the net lack. Anyways, beats dragons and skulls.

I thought they were all creepy. Especially the hands and feet as those all looked just nasty with yellow toe nails and chewed finger nails.

Never understand why a tatoo of a famous person's face you don't know is a good decision. I can halfway understand if it's your own flesh and blood (i.e. daughter or son), but even then it's a stretch.

hmm makes me want to get my firefly (the painting that inara did on the ship in serenity) tat touched up and take a pic. i've had it for like 5 or 6 years now, needs some loving.

Why does the Jobs tattoo look like he wants to eat me for breakfast? :eek:

The CCIE killed me. Way to take something that gave you a leg up an insure you will lose to anyone with equal qualifications. i.e. If I'm the hiring manager I think I'll take the CCIE without the qualification tatooed on his hands. Also don't miss your annual maintenance fees or you'll be all inked up with an expired cert..lol.

All of those were pretty bad, some maybe....if I wasn't holding out to be a carnival freak myself in twenty years by being one of the only guys around without a tattoo. ( I do already have one from teenage years, thank god apple and windows xp weren't around then lol)

I just can't stand these "best/worst tattoo" lists that show both tattoos and temporary paintings/henna. The majority of those most certainly AREN'T permanent tattoos..

ha I got some stupid tattoos, and these make mine look AMAZING!! I'm in the process of getting lazer tattoo removal surgery, dude its the most painful procedure EVER!!! I got pics.... Here's what the aftermath of 1 session looks like:

ha I got some stupid tattoos, and these make mine look AMAZING!! I'm in the process of getting lazer tattoo removal surgery, dude its the most painful procedure EVER!!! I got pics.... Here's what the aftermath of 1 session looks like:

If you can make it out that's just 1 letter "G" that is 1 huge blister.

yea got about 4 or 5 more treatments to go, I should post be4 and afters tho. Really works well.

yea got about 4 or 5 more treatments to go, I should post be4 and afters tho. Really works well.

have you tested to make sure a blowtorch isn't less painful? I guess this way you don't end up with huge scars, or do you?

I like the RFID tag. BJH088 why did you get a tattoo removed? I'm curious.

Seeing all the apple tattoo .. probly he had Mac G5 tattooed ...

yeah i aggree 10 horrible tattoos

This is the first time I've seen programming codes as tattoo :eek:

I thought the Debian swirl tat actually looked kinda nice. Probably cause most folks wouldn't know what it was and just think of it as another artsy type.

But the rest = fucking idiots.

That Bill Gates tattoo...
nervous542ho2.gif

ha I got some stupid tattoos, and these make mine look AMAZING!! I'm in the process of getting lazer tattoo removal surgery, dude its the most painful procedure EVER!!! I got pics.... Here's what the aftermath of 1 session looks like: http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3408/30910820798604021541414.jpg[IMG][/URL][/QUOTE]

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Back