MasterImage 3D No Glasses Hi-Def for Phones and Tablets

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
The upcoming Consumer Electronics Show will be a window on the innovation we will see in the near future. MasterImage 3D will be showcasing its new 720p high definition 3D smartphones and tablets which require no special glasses, according to a Joystiq report.

Each device will showcase full 720p high definition in 3D and utilizes MasterImage 3D's Cell-Matrix Parallax Barrier Technology

Hi Def I like...3D is too gimmicky and looks like shit.

Why do THEY insist on shoving 3D down our throats.It's the same old tired garbage.Even Scorsese couldn't make it work.Hugo was a good movie but the 3D added nothing to it at all.

rrr - can't edit -

Was going to add that I will report back on how it looks.

Why do THEY insist on shoving 3D down our throats.It's the same old tired garbage.Even Scorsese couldn't make it work.Hugo was a good movie but the 3D added nothing to it at all.

No shoving at all. Buy it or leave it. I bought into it,price was right, I can watch 2d or 3d (choice) some shows look better then others , besides you can change the settings for your viewing pleasure. I use it especially for live concerts on dvd or BR, adds to my enjoyment, I still don't pay for cable waste of money. Heard rumors from a source that one company whom I get my internet from,is thinking of opening up the doors to renting individual channels by the month :)vs the all or nothing mentality the cable companies have. To many customers are leaving for the net or competitors.

When done right 3d is legit, the new batman is a good example and from what I hear the mario 3d is crucial, so when done right its worth it but yea the bads are given the tech a bad rep

When done right 3d is legit, the new batman is a good example and from what I hear the mario 3d is crucial, so when done right its worth it but yea the bads are given the tech a bad rep

I've yet to see a 3D scene that looks 'right'.

Your not one of them their guys who can see one different shade out of 16 million and has a melt down when he sees it in a game.:p:D

Did you miss Avatar 3D at the IMAX? Too many 3D haters. Just because you don't like the technology doesn't mean you should get upset when it evolves. First people bitched at the glasses, now what do you people have to bitch at?

I like 3D and I think the backlash is driven by people not wanting to spend money to upgrade. However, a 3D phone seems like it might slow you down while using. Will be interesting to see.

Back