Corsair TX550M and TX750M Power Supply Review

HardOCP News

[H] News
PC Perspective has posted a double header review of the Corsair TX550M and TX750M PSUs today for those of you interested. Here's a quote from the review to get you started:

Corsair is well known for having a great selection of PC power supplies, with something for everyone. Corsair's new TX Modular power supplies bring modular cabling to their affordable Enthusiast TX Series. Both the TX550M and TX750M PSUs delivered clean DC outputs, with good efficiency and good voltage regulation. Both power supplies come with a good assortment of fixed and modular cables that can support the latest CPUs and multiple, high-end video cards.

I'm probably not alone is stating...the recent reviews of the V2's do not seem as promising as the original. Anyone know which the M series is based on?

v2's are seasonic, I'v seen nothing but good things myself.

I'm probably not alone is stating...the recent reviews of the V2's do not seem as promising as the original. Anyone know which the M series is based on?
The V2s are better than the original TX units in just about every way. The TXM series is completely different from the TX V2 series internally.

The V2s are better than the original TX units in just about every way. The TXM series is completely different from the TX V2 series internally.

Based on the internals I believe they are still CWT units.

The new V2's are seasonic with Yate Loon 14cm fans vs the V1's 12cm Adda fan.
The Yate Loon is rated at 29dba vs the 24dba of the adda. Just an FYI...

Based on the internals I believe they are still CWT units.

The new V2's are seasonic with Yate Loon 14cm fans vs the V1's 12cm Adda fan.
The Yate Loon is rated at 29dba vs the 24dba of the adda. Just an FYI...
The TXM line is made by CWT.

The original TX line used Yate Loon fans as well, except for the 650W model.

Back