Tech Gone Wrong = Nostril LEDs

I want to see a video with that guy sneezing or getting spooked so he accidentally inhales quickly. What could possibly go wrong with sticking an unprotected PCB and batteries up your nose?!?

Maybe he wanted to guide the sleigh tonight with his nose so bright.

I can't wait til I die, get the fuck away from all these twits.

Surprise I don't see a nose ring version yet.

Would only be cool if it glows red and releases smoke too

But that requires batteries violently blowing up!

Makes me want to plow my fist into his nose just to see what happens.

Idiots just breed to fast.:mad:

LOL! Im totally getting these so my nose can glow in the dark at the club while I fist pump the night away! unce.. unce.. unce...

Put a red one in the left (port) nostril and a green one in the right (starboard) nostril and you'll be ready to navigate teh ocean!

Japs crack me up. Well, that video was mind blowing, I mean, nose blowing. :D

This isn't new at all, I remember seeing these at night clubs about 8 years agao. Some D-bag would have one up each nostril plus a blinking retainer in his mouth, and a glow stick in each hand every time I went. "Look everyone you can see my snotty nose and jacked up teeth."

"Hey man that's my favorite color, wanna switch?"
*swaps nose LEDs*

"Dude, you got a booger on it"

If he switchest to a white LED he won't have to use one of his hands to hold flashlight while working on something in the dark. :D

For that trendy "I have a radioactive booger in my nose" look.

LOL! Im totally getting these so my nose can glow in the dark at the club while I fist pump the night away! unce.. unce.. unce...

That's what I was thinking. I know a few clubs down here in Miami that will sell out of these.
It would be even more awesome when your blowing illuminated smoke through your nose.

I'd imagine it'll hurt like the dickens if he ever got his nose punched by someone.

I can imagine some stupid criminal running from the cops at night with this LED nostrils and getting caught because of it, like some have with those flashing sneakers running through the woods. :D

Back