Game Playing Lizard Video of the Day

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If you think you’re special just because you’re a master gamer or your kids or pets can play as well, you need to pay attention to this lounge lizard (actually a bearded dragon) playing Ant Crusher on a smart phone…..you have nothing on his mad skilz.:D It’s all fun and games until you get the phone bill, this one ran up quite a tab calling all of his friends in the Outback. :D

Hope they fed it well after that performance. How far away can we be from a lizard insect dispenser controlled via smartphone?

Pets are cool and that is definitely a talented pet! :D Awesome!

Talented pet!?!?!?!? WTF!!!!!
It's as talented as water flowing down (not up) the hill....:rolleyes:
A "talented pet" would unlock the phone, download app, and launch it all bu itself... That would be talented...;)

My cats stare at the screen when the bird shows are on tv, does that make them talented?

Poor lizard is going to have a sprained tongue!

Haha, pretty cool!

...and to the people being ZOMG SO SRS about the talent thing - psh, chill out :p

A 5 year old girl draws a picture. It looks nice for a 5 year old's drawing. She goes and shows it to her parents who are talking with their friends. One of them comments "oh wow that looks so nice! You sure have a talented daughter!" Two guys from [H] are among the crowd. "Talented? TALENTED? You gotta be kidding me if you that those chicken scratches TALENT:rolleyes:. Excuse me but come back and call her talented when she draws an anatomically correct crowd of a hundred people in various poses with enough detail to rival that of a photograph. Now that would be talent!"
The other guy from [H] sees an opening and chimes in. "Yeah, you know my daughter can grab 2 crayons and scribble on paper. Does that make her talented?"

A 5 year old girl draws a picture. It looks nice for a 5 year old's drawing. She goes and shows it to her parents who are talking with their friends. One of them comments "oh wow that looks so nice! You sure have a talented daughter!" Two guys from [H] are among the crowd. "Talented? TALENTED? You gotta be kidding me if you that those chicken scratches TALENT:rolleyes:. Excuse me but come back and call her talented when she draws an anatomically correct crowd of a hundred people in various poses with enough detail to rival that of a photograph. Now that would be talent!"
The other guy from [H] sees an opening and chimes in. "Yeah, you know my daughter can grab 2 crayons and scribble on paper. Does that make her talented?"

My thoughts, pretty much :p

Although I don't think anyone in the thread has actually been quite THAT bad, but that's not to say it hasn't happened countless times in the past.

I actually feel bad for him. He thinks he's eating and he's not even getting anything. He even seems to look up a couple of times at whoever is holding the camera as to say "WTF where's the food you asshole!?" Hope the guy fed him a bunch of yummy and REAL insects after that.

Heh, to be fair I think my Gecko would have done the same thing for a bit until he figured out that he wasn't getting food. The he would have given me his angry glare and a "Meep!" of displeasure. I do hope that that bearded dragon was rewarded with some fat crickets or mealworms or such for being a good sport.

I hope they feed the damn thing before he starves to death.

Yeah, you guys really showed that lizard.

How dare it think of itself as talented?

Thats really neat

Not talented, but neat

I like the bearded dragon, so cool.

And then you have another guy from [H], trying to establish illogical connections between a 5yr old, developing human being, and a lizard which "thinks" that light bulb in it's aquarium is the Sun...... Hmmmmmm. Okey Dokey.....:rolleyes:

A 5 year old girl walks into a sliding glass door because she thought it was an open path to the outside, she continues to crash into the door, and a few people on [H] make lousy analogies to make them feel better and attack others who simply see a 5 year old girl who was fooled into doing something she thought was real.

Where's the promote to article button

all I can say is: a link to a page on Tom's Hardware??? Something must have changed when I wasn't paying attention, because I DEFINITELY never expected to see that.

cool video and all, but, you know, Tom's Hardware?

The real question is, would it keep playing after having been fed real bugs, with a tray fresh bugs nearby (aka for fun.)

Bearded Dragons are easily the best reptile pets... They actually have some good personality and tameness to them... This poor guy was just trying to get a meal! LOL

Video was badass.

/begin sarcasm
And of course the owner of the pet doesn't feed his pet. Duh...that is just crazy to think of.

Besides, you already saw how he feeds that lizard.
/ending sarcasm

Man, now I want a lizard (Well, then again I always did anyway), although my turtle is badass. However...I doubt turtle would interact well with apps. Nor am I going to try.

whatever, my 11 year old daughter can do that and she knows the ants aren't real.

She could kick that lizards ass too.

score one for humans, lizard boy.

Back