NCIX's 12 Days of Christmas Countdown

NCIXAnthony

Official NCIX Representative
Hi All, 12 days of Black Friday seemed to be a hit so we've decided to run with it and launch 12 days of Christmas!

Day 1: OCZ ZX 850W PSU for $89.99 AMIR
Day 2: Valet by Cisco AM10 Wireless N USB Adapter for $9.99
Day 3: Patriot Box Office Media Player for $59.99 + Free Shipping on your entire order!
Day 4: Patriot 8GB USB Holiday Snowman USB Drive for $7.99 + Free Shipping
Day 5: Kingston V200 120GB SATA3 SSD Drive for $129.99 + Free Shipping
Day 6: MSI 880GMS-E35 mATX Motherboard for $44.99
Day 7: Kingston HyperX 120GB SSD for $169.99 + Free Shipping!
Day 8: Patriot 16GB SDHC Memory Card Class 10 for $17.99 + Free Shipping on your entire order!
Day 9: Edifier Prowler 2.1 Speaker Set for $44.99 + Free Falcon Dust-Off Duster!
Day 10: XFX PRO 1000W Limited Black Edition PSU for $199.99 + Free Shipping
Day 11: Oki C110 LED Printer for $65.99 + Free Shipping
Day 12! Hitachi 500GB 2.5IN Ext. Hard Drive for $49.99

Don't forget to check back daily!

Last edited:
I clicked the link for the wireless card - still shows up as $80.98 - is this over already?

Any chance we could get this thread updated a little earlier each day? Not sure which time zone NCIX is in, but today's deal wasn't posted until about 3 p.m. here, and 4 p.m. on the east coast (USA).

Any chance we could get this thread updated a little earlier each day? Not sure which time zone NCIX is in, but today's deal wasn't posted until about 3 p.m. here, and 4 p.m. on the east coast (USA).

Yes, please an update a little earlier in the day if possible.

I don't actually see any products/links listed on their countdown page. Anyone else just see pictures of boxes?

Yeah that's how I've been seeing it the past couple days. Dunno if something got messed up over the weekend or if they just gave up.

Wow. A good insight into the irresponsible and unreliable customer service of NCIX. Hence why I don't buy from them.

Wow. A good insight into the irresponsible and unreliable customer service of NCIX. Hence why I don't buy from them.

3 p.m. EST and still no update on the URL on NCIX's site. If they are wondering why nobody is ordering these specials, that's probably why.

On another note: I placed an order for a power supply with NCIX about 2 weeks ago, and they sent it UPS with signature required. Not sure why they would do this for a <$100 power supply, but they did, and I wasn't home to sign for it, so I had to drive 45 minutes out of my way to pick it up. Super annoying.

3 p.m. EST and still no update on the URL on NCIX's site. If they are wondering why nobody is ordering these specials, that's probably why.

On another note: I placed an order for a power supply with NCIX about 2 weeks ago, and they sent it UPS with signature required. Not sure why they would do this for a <$100 power supply, but they did, and I wasn't home to sign for it, so I had to drive 45 minutes out of my way to pick it up. Super annoying.

Wait...they sent signature required without you choosing that shipping option? What the hell? That's bizarre.

^ They did. Weird thing is, it wasn't even a high-value item, and I'm pretty sure the shipping was free. So they paid extra for a "feature" that I didn't ask for or want, that greatly inconvenienced me.

I don't know who's in charge at NCIX, but these are exactly the types of things you don't want to be doing if you are trying to attract new customers.

^ They did. Weird thing is, it wasn't even a high-value item, and I'm pretty sure the shipping was free. So they paid extra for a "feature" that I didn't ask for or want, that greatly inconvenienced me.

I don't know who's in charge at NCIX, but these are exactly the types of things you don't want to be doing if you are trying to attract new customers.

Hi douglasb, I'm extremely sorry that the extra "feature" was an inconvenience for you, I'm not sure why that happened but I'll inquire about it right away. Thank you for your feedback, with our US distribution still being fairly new, these comments are very valuable to us. Again, my apologies for the inconvenience.

Yeah that's how I've been seeing it the past couple days. Dunno if something got messed up over the weekend or if they just gave up.

I'm going to have to look into this as well, it worked for us over here as far as I know. Definitely didn't give up and I'm working hard to try and get you guys these deals in a timely matter. Being the busiest time of the year, we're all swamped but I'm going to do my best, thanks for your patience thus far.

And FYI we're on Pacific Standard Time.

Thanks for the apology Esther. Like I said, it was inconvenient, but definitely far from the worst experience that I've had with a vendor. I can definitely appreciate the fact that you guys are striving to improve.

I just heard word that it is our company policy to require customer signatures for all deliveries, to provide extra confirmation with printed and electronic proof.
However, again, I thank you for your feedback and we are now revisiting the policy to explore alternative solutions.

The MSI 880GMS-E35 motherboard only supports up to 95w processors. Still a great deal if your looking for a new MB with sata3

It will support the 960T which is a pretty great processor...

I just heard word that it is our company policy to require customer signatures for all deliveries, to provide extra confirmation with printed and electronic proof.
However, again, I thank you for your feedback and we are now revisiting the policy to explore alternative solutions.
My advice is to provide an "opt-in" for customers to do a signature on delivery. An alternative to that, which your management might approve of more, would be an an "opt-out" but include plenty of large bold text pointing out the fact that you are required to sign for all deliveries unless you "opt-out." You could also add a legal disclaimer for those customers who decide to "opt-out" or whose who don't "opt-in." I am sure that the customers would prefer the "opt-in" over the "opt-out" but all businesses must come up with what they are willing to compromise with. A third option would to require signature only on all orders over a certain value. Hopefully this might help to avoid customer disappoints in the future. I work part time in the retail sector and understand a bit of that side of the business and thought I would offer my 2 cents.

Hi douglasb, I'm extremely sorry that the extra "feature" was an inconvenience for you, I'm not sure why that happened but I'll inquire about it right away. Thank you for your feedback, with our US distribution still being fairly new, these comments are very valuable to us. Again, my apologies for the inconvenience.

NCIX signature required is rather unique. Almost no other retailer uses that.

You end up paying a few bucks for the signature service. So statistically the pilferage rate has to be higher for the cost and the INCONVENIENCE to be justified.

Many of us know our UPS guy and they also know where to leave the stuff. Many live in apartments where the UPS deliveries are any way accepted by the office. During the holidays, UPS often schedules the residential deliveries in the evening so that people are home to collect the packages.

I think you should have an opt-out option at check-out and also use it above a certain product value. Very likely you will come out ahead even with the occasional loss replacement.

The $18 Class 10 16 GB SDHC card looks like a pretty decent deal. Especially in light of the fact that Newegg is selling it for $29. However, the reviews on NE are unnerving due to a lot of 1-egg reviews. What do you guys think?

The $18 Class 10 16 GB SDHC card looks like a pretty decent deal. Especially in light of the fact that Newegg is selling it for $29. However, the reviews on NE are unnerving due to a lot of 1-egg reviews. What do you guys think?

I think that if you've been here 6.5 years, you should know not to put much stock in Newegg reviews. ;)

I think that if you've been here 6.5 years, you should know not to put much stock in Newegg reviews. ;)
Well, it's all relative. But shame on me b/c I was looking at the wrong product. D'oh! :eek:

Sorry about that. Take 2. Newegg has it for $15 w/ free ship, so it's better than NCIX's deal by $3. But the reviews are still the same with 3/5 average and lot of 1s. :(

Today is the 11th day, but the package can't be opened yet? What time of day does the deal get revealed? Their ad say "Great Deal" but where? Got a Phenom II x 6 1090T for $115 shipped 3 day UPS at Newegg yesterday ... now THAT's a Great Deal { 8^D

regarding user feedbacks at online retail websites, I dis-regard them except if I see post after post which mentions a failure of some kind, then I steer away from that item. So the customer feedbacks do serve a purpose if properly utilized

Last edited:
Thread starter, you have a typo in Day 7 since the "[/URL]" part is still there.

Just a quick update about shipping issue: I've inquired about this with our shipping department and unfortunately the shipping process is different in the US and our guys cannot manually select or unselect the signature option for most packages. We're still looking into it, but it'll require a huge change in not only policy, but processing.

Just a quick update about shipping issue: I've inquired about this with our shipping department and unfortunately the shipping process is different in the US and our guys cannot manually select or unselect the signature option for most packages. We're still looking into it, but it'll require a huge change in not only policy, but processing.

This is a baffling statement. You operate a business in the United States that requires shipping capabilities, but you can't change a basic setting like that? My company has a shipping department with an average of two people working at any given time, and yet they manage dozens of outgoing packages every day with all sorts of varied shipping options.

I don't think they have a location in the US. They are based in Canada.

Wassup Esther,Linus, & CrazyRussian( yes you are crazy :D )

Back