Fired RIM Execs 'Chewed Through Restraints' On Flight

HardOCP News

[H] News
Details behind the arrest of two RIM executives last week are just now being made public. What a bunch of wussies! Hell, it ain't a party around here until someone chews through their restraints.

The pair seemed heavily intoxicated from the start of the flight, according to one passenger. They drank, passed out, and woke up to continue consuming alcohol and yelling at one another. Crew members eventually handcuffed the two unruly passengers with plastic restraints and then with tape. But they eventually "chewed their way through their restraints."

Someone should make a mock video for this. The idea of them chewing threw things is just hilarious.

Someone should make a mock video for this. The idea of them chewing threw things is just hilarious.

Don't forget that while they were restraining one guy the other one was:
'A flight attendant said that Campbell also lay belly-down in the aisle during the ordeal, and began kicking the floor'

Heck, a mock video should actually be doing something MORE outrageous than what really happened, any suggestions?

I think I pulled something laughing at this as I know some engineers at RIM. I'm going to have to ask them about this, lol.

Alec Baldwin and the two RIM executives in less than a month. These fuckers think just because they're rich they can do whatever they want.

"One of the men "assaulted a flight attendant and threatened to punch another," the prosecution told the court."

Canadian Feds are much easier going than American ones. You assault a flight attendant, they are going to hit you with the Patriot act and you will wish you were never born.

Fined and fired? How about jail time, like us poor folks would get.

And thrown on the TSA's watch list to boot.

Not to mention that one threatened to " 'off' people" once he got off the flight. I've never heard of such an over the top story, jesus christ. I thought the "chewing through their restraints" was going to be a figure of speech but...nope!

I guess watching all of their fellow passengers in 1st class playing Angry Birds on their iPhones and Android phones sent them over the edge. ;)

Well RIM needed some way to cut costs...this seemed like a good excuse.

Not to mention that one threatened to " 'off' people" once he got off the flight. I've never heard of such an over the top story, jesus christ. I thought the "chewing through their restraints" was going to be a figure of speech but...nope!

I guess watching all of their fellow passengers in 1st class playing Angry Birds on their iPhones and Android phones sent them over the edge. ;)

The flight attendant should've just "offed" their fat asses out of the emergency exit.

Sounds like a good time.

If the stewardesses in these kinds of cases would just let these things play out it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Guess you never heard the story of the flight attendant that told everyone over the PA to fuck off then proceeded to open the emergency escape ramp, steal some beers and slide off the plane.

Back