ASUS Radeon HD 6950 DirectCU II

HardOCP News

[H] News
The fellas at Pro-Clockers have a review of the ASUS Radeon HD 6950 DirectCU II posted today for your viewing pleasure. You can see our review here for comparison purposes.

Our sample we are testing today is from ASUS and you know they are not ones to leave reference numbers and parts alone. The Radeon HD 6950 DirectCU II increases the stock core clock to 810MHz while the memory clock remains the same. But where this Radeon HD 6950 is in the cooling department which is based on direct heat pipe technology to help keep core clocks are bay.

When u want something to be seen :) post it twice on front page! works everytime! :p
I would've posted commissioned link twice as its more important ......

Hey hey, Steve Steve, I I think think you you double double posted posted this this. :p :p

Nice, thanks for the review. Im actually shopping for a 6950 to unlock to 6970 now. I think im leaning towards the lightning tho, I dont want 3 slots taken up lol.

This is more of a budget eyefinity (as in budget for an eyefinity buy which already costs $$$) card imo, since its got 4 DP outputs so you can use all DP monitors and not get tearring. So if your not gonna go eyefinity go with the lightning or better yet go with NVIDIA for the drivers imo.

Back