The Babes of BlizzCon 2011

This gal is a friend of mine (her name is Cory) . . .very cool gamer chick without a nasty ego . . she also builds her own gaming rigs and have an awesome boyfriend who is a promising case modder (Colton)

1319487492lOxIkwMiGF_1_1_l.jpg

This person actually won the competition after dressing up like Abundant from StarCraft II.

Wow...for being a review site they sure don't know much about games...

(*Adjutant, in case you were wondering)

I'm suprised they didn't "accidently" add the tranny in the sindragosa costume to this list.

So..........where is the NOT safe for work gallery at?

I believe this needs answering Steve... chop chop!

That said, surprise there were actually that many babes... often at these events when someone goes full on "Cosplay" you normally see the fat chick in the princess leia bikini *horf* as the average, unless of course they were hired by the event.

I believe this needs answering Steve... chop chop!

That said, surprise there were actually that many babes... often at these events when someone goes full on "Cosplay" you normally see the fat chick in the princess leia bikini *horf* as the average, unless of course they were hired by the event.

COSPLay violates the rules of propriety in many ways. pix i have taken at events
dsc02501xy.jpg

dsc02496ah.jpg

58737156512817911315626.jpg

breasts and pointy ears, yeah!!!!! Saw some really hot "characters" at NY Comic Con two weeks ago. I won a stupid book and the old Asian lady behind won something in a blue Intel box. She asked what it was and they told her that it was a friggin' 2600K!! She then asked; what does it do?
I tell you, if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck.

breasts and pointy ears, yeah!!!!! Saw some really hot "characters" at NY Comic Con two weeks ago. I won a stupid book and the old Asian lady behind won something in a blue Intel box. She asked what it was and they told her that it was a friggin' 2600K!! She then asked; what does it do?
I tell you, if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck.

You didn't offer to trade!?

how do you know they are sluts? maybe their boyfriends are UFC fighters who would pound you into the sand if you have the balls to say that in person?

Damn man you seem to take this so seriously. Christ you must have a crush on one of them, prolly beatin one off in your basement.

First one looks like she could look good with a little less makeup caking and minus that RIDICULOUS outfit.

Middle one - mmmhmmm, not bad

Right - Get it outta my face

Looks like public shows are finally getting out of having fuggo's with makeup over every square inch of their body

Every year I see Blizzcon come up and I say nahh I'm not going.
Then every year I see after Blizzcon these galleries and say, "Damn it, why didn't I go!"
Right now I'm in the latter phase.
Next year, I'll start the cycle over again.

Not too shabby, but not like some of the DragonCon pics I saw from a friend.

Back