Apple Releases 80 Minute Steve Jobs Tribute Video

HardOCP News

[H] News
For those of us that weren't invited to the event, Apple has put up a tribute page that features an 80 minute long video of the celebration of Steve Jobs' life.

Great, can I take a day off work every time I play this (only going to play the video if I get a day for it)?

I swear to the gods, if Elton John shows up in this to sing another remake of 'Candle in the Wind'...I just...I can't be responsible for what happens...

Usually movies are about 2 hrs, 80 mins is pretty concise.

Just because I want to....sorry for the statistical douchery! :D

http://www.slashfilm.com/by-the-numbers-the-length-of-feature-films/

I wanted to come to a better conclusion, so I spent a few minutes tabulating the average running time of the top 50 movies of 2008. While not perfect, I think this gives a much better indication of the now, as opposed to the wow. And that number is 110 minutes.

Usually movies are about 2 hrs, 80 mins is pretty concise.

Usually? You mean movies like Titanic, Star Wars, LOTR? Lately most movies are no longer than 90 minutes. 2 hours is reserved for more prestigious films.

Doe it include the death scene where he shoots himself with his mistress before the russians storm the bunker?

Hopefully theres a scene where he rages about galaxy to launch a new meme. Also to keep the crApple lawyers in buisness! :p

I can't wait everyone forgets about this douchebag so we don't have to hear about him anymore.

lol quicktime... not watching it... and does it talk about him screwing (as in out of money and others) Wozniak multiple times ;)

Epic fail. Yeah, I'm dumb, let me eat something and try again later...

Look, I don't care about your specific articles you site or your inside information you think you have in your imagination. It is common knowledge a movie is usually about two hours. u -> /fail

I didn't know there were jingly sweatshop labor songs and ripping off other companies ideas and suing other companies. CHA CHA CHA CHA

Look, I don't care about your specific articles you site or your inside information you think you have in your imagination. It is common knowledge a movie is usually about two hours. u -> /fail

Damn, I admit I'm wrong, make fun of myself, then you have to come around and kick me when I'm down? That's just low, man! :(

Typical [H] crowd when you go read about a tribute to Jobs and most of the discussion revolves around a movie's runtime.
Love IT! That's why I'm here!

Most entertaining thread of the day.

I also didn't watch due to quicktime....

lol quicktime... not watching it... and does it talk about him screwing (as in out of money and others) Wozniak multiple times ;)
Woz is on The Last Word with Laurence O'Donnell (MSNBC) right now and I suggest people get his impression of Jobs from the source instead of the bitter members of [H].

If i was invited I would print out huge versions of this sign and sit at the party.

281.jpg

Only thing I can say is that he was a good salesmen of snake oil and voodoo charms. Other than that, he was a ruthless business man that went out of his way to get the stuff he wanted.

Back