Battlefield 3 Launch Trailer

For those that ordered the digital version through Amazon, it is available for download, (10.2 GB).

Flopper why do you say that Kyle wont play this game?

BTW this game looks AMAZING, I've experienced the multiplayer and it's quite addictive, and now the single player campaign looks like a roller coaster ride. I might buy this game now on day one and come into the multiplayer later when the iron out most of the bugs.

I got two copies through amazon, 1 is ready and the other is pending. The pending one is my copy of course :rolleyes:

Looks and feels like a great game. Let's hope it's not another victim to hype...

I played the alpha and beta and can't wait and even though the retail game has yet been released I've already got more enjoyment from it then I have many games that I bought over the last few years.

@DarkStar_WNY lol!

Wow...this looks sick. I just had a major upgrade on my computer just in time too it seems. Still need a Corei7, but....this should still look sick on my rig.

These trailers just feed my withdrawal from the last week or two. That + the fact that its already downloaded. Waiting. Ready. Just itching...

I am signing up to get the 25% discount code from Origin - then I will sign up

Will buy when it hits $7.50 on Steam like BFBC2 eventually did, then I'll load up Aimbot and will go to town. Fun times ahead next year.

It's installed. The rest of you who didn't pre-order and don't have it pre-installed can just sit back and suffer right now.

Whether it hits steam or not. people will have to run origin to run battlelog on the browser so one can start bf3.

Sounds like they managed to snag Glen Morshower away from MW to do voice work in BF3. ;)

just sad Kyle wont play it.
But then he likely sit and plays mw3 ;)

I think he will play it. He has been complaining all year long about the sad state of computer game graphics. Well, finally, after the false hopes that were Crysis 2 and Rage, we might actually have a game that isn't a crappy console port.

I wasn't even going to get this as I figured the single player campaign was just tacked on at the last second, but it actually looks pretty good.

Looks great to me.

Useless trivia - The bald character at 0:35 is made to look like the actor doing the voice. I recognize him from "24', was a Secret Service Agent with a recurring role (Aaron I think).

Man I just upgraded my whole game rig just in time. The bata on my old system sucked but the new one is gonna rock

Love the video, i said 6 months ago that the perfect trailer to show everywhere to get everyone to love it like i do is the old school BF music, gorgeous PC graphics, SP and MP gameplay and most importantly, show vehicles and show all the awards its won. It might not seem like it matters, but first thing you show to all the people that havent really heard of the game that are in HS or College and all they really know is COD or Halo, that this game has won 60 awards then open with a scene that looks so real and detailed it looks like real life...thats win.

[H]ocusPocus;1037915794 said:
Looks great to me.

Useless trivia - The bald character at 0:35 is made to look like the actor doing the voice. I recognize him from "24', was a Secret Service Agent with a recurring role (Aaron I think).

He was the general at SenCom in the first Transformers

Yeah, i like him a lot (the actor). I was shocked at how great the face animation was in that scene of the trailer. No offence to DICE but 95% of games iv ever seen have at least one big issue with talking faces, whether its the teeth (Assassins creed) or the lips, or facial expression or overall the face doesnt look good. But from what i saw looks like the did great on all fronts, which is rare.

What are these videos ran from? PC version right? Would love to know the specs of the videos. :)

Will buy when it hits $7.50 on Steam like BFBC2 eventually did, then I'll load up Aimbot and will go to town. Fun times ahead next year.

lemme guess, your in game handle is "Major Fail"

Just got the latest copy of American Rifleman magazine, blew my mind they have an interview with Andy McNab, the ex SAS guy who was the weapons consultant for Battlefield 3. very good article, some behind the scenes stuff for BF3. interesting guy.

[H]ocusPocus;1037915794 said:

His name is Glen Morshower. He also was Overlord and the Secretary of Defense in MW2.

I can't wait! I am a Battlefield fan, that I must have every BF game! Is it just me but some parts kind of looked like splinter cell? Or I am just crazy :p

Back