Vote For the Worst Ad In America

HardOCP News

[H] News
The Consumerist is once again taking your votes for the Worst Ad In America. Categories include worst ad, creepiest ad, most irritating animated actor, worst human actor, worst abuse of a song and so on.

You told us which TV ads annoy you the most, now it's time to select the worst of the worst! In case you need to do proper research before voting — or if you just want to annoy yourself — click on any nominee to view the associated YouTube video in a new tab or window.

I would vote, but that would require me watching these ads - admittedly the worst in America... Sounds... counter-intuitive. :)

since they're all linked to YouTube, wouldn't watching these ads up their watch count and cause the manufacturer to go "hey look, we're popular!"?

i hate the quibids commercials....i change the damn channel everytime i see that annoying bitch say "Macbook Pro for $67"

while a couple thoursand on youtube might be good for them, knowing that the potential millions of views lost from tv viewers if they keep making these terrible ads should definitely be incentive to change. plus, just views doesnt ensure purchases. could be most of the people viewing these ads on youtube will make a mental note NOT to buy from the company in the ad. :)

I did actually watch all of them, and I'd have to say either the Luvs one or the spider one. Both are awful.

I mean, they're all awful, but those are particularly bad.

I actually saw the AT&T commercial where the wife is verbally abusing her husband last night and I literally turned to my wife and told her that was the worst commercial I had ever seen. That one got my vote. The Summer's Eve one made me lol. I hadn't seen that one before.

I hope this trend portraying men as morons, who can't exist without their wife, or who would choose shitty beer over a smart, beautiful woman will come to an end soon. Most commercials suck ass. These are bad... really bad. Tough call on a few.

The WORST ad I have been subjected to is this damn POS Smart Car ad they have been playing recently.

People just keep saying the word "BIG" over and over again until I am pissed off beyond all recognition.

I have never seen an ad that makes me more pissed off in my miserable shit eating life.

how did that annoying hyundai genesis christmas ad not make it on here in some form.

The WORST ad I have been subjected to is this damn POS Smart Car ad they have been playing recently.

People just keep saying the word "BIG" over and over again until I am pissed off beyond all recognition.

I have never seen an ad that makes me more pissed off in my miserable shit eating life.

This, that ad stinks. What's worse is that it basically ripping off the VW "small" ads in the 1960s. Except they weren't annoying.

Any adverts containing poetry or dancing or singing by employees or other talentless people (mainly by banks)

Especially poems that consist of condesending monologes about shit (crApple).

I love Arby's but the "IT'S GOOD MOOD FOOD." campaign is fucking nauseating. I used to think it's the worst ad I ever saw until I popped into an Arby's one day (and had a value roast beef on a mini-bun with two slices of beef).

There was an older woman, obviously satisfied with her meal, singing "it's good mood food!" as she shoved her tray of trash into a receptacle. And I completely re-thought my opinions on advertising:

Most people are just mindless drones that imitate whatever they see.

Every bad commercial pales in comparison to this one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk

FLMM5719CustomImage0553501.jpg

Flea Market Montgomery.. it's just like.. it's just like a mini mall!!

Check out Rhett and Link on Youtube.. they do bad commericals.. on purpose!!

27526_118285304867569_9168_n.jpg
6a00d8341c51c053ef0120a8f3296e970b-450wi

My Pics:

The Luvs ad.
At&T Flash mob
Esurance sucks
Blue Tax Max
Honda Holiday
Toss up between Arbys song and Truvia
Target denim teacher
Hulk Hogan & Troy Aikman Rent a Center
Asian ads

Then I was like....wut at the vibrator commercial - sex toys have gone all casual and main-stream?........ and laughed at the penis pump infomercial.:D

Every bad commercial pales in comparison to this one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk

FLMM5719CustomImage0553501.jpg

Flea Market Montgomery.. it's just like.. it's just like a mini mall!!

Check out Rhett and Link on Youtube.. they do bad commericals.. on purpose!!

27526_118285304867569_9168_n.jpg
6a00d8341c51c053ef0120a8f3296e970b-450wi

Thank you for posting that. As I looked through the ads in the OP link I was thinking "these ad's don't hold a candle to some really awful local ads". That example is exactly was I was thinking about. The guy had basically one thought, it's just like a mini mall, and he dragged it out over 2 and a half minutes.

Oh and the pudding face commercial made me burst out laughing, great ad.

Have to say none of those ads were really that bad that they deserve the title of "worst"

Luvs poop... well that was certainly odd but worst? ehh sounds like a good year for ads
AT&T ones... meh
Geico smartphone, is it really that bad? or just over played.
Summer's eve one was fucking hilarious... "Men have fought for it over the ages... so keep it clean will you tuna twat!"

Before I even saw it, I thought, "I hope they didn't leave out that AT&T ad where the wife-shrew gets ticked at the husband for no reason and says to him she should have listened to her mother and married someone else".

And I wasn't disappointed.

Can I vote for 99.9% of commercials on TV, if not then it's not accurate.

I hate Flo and the other progressive dude so much it hurts. she reminds me of my fucking annoying assc ollage teacher.

Oh and Jay ward the artist who worked on Starcraft broodwar, is like flow too annoying and always late for his own fucking class he was my other teacher.

How do I know this Because I was in his fucking class he was always late for, and they both remind me of these progrssive ads.

I am serious I have been trying to film this jay ward dude with my cell phone but he catches on every fucking time also I have been trying to get his starcraft art off the dude since he don't give a flying fuck about games and is just in it for the cash.

He teaches a crap class and wants to paints mormon pictures now for a living... well he is in the teaching for the pay check too since he don't teach us jack.

The new Dish + Blockbuster commercial.

Whoever let this through should be fired immediately. Such a horrible commercial.

What is the point of the AT&T ad with the shrew bitching out her husband? What is the marketing strategy for that ad? Targeting men who hate their wives/ex's?

I hate all of those commercials and want to gouge my eyes out every time I see them...

I'm not alone in hating the AT&T "shrew" ad? Yay! :) (Not that AT&T didn't have an entire string of commercials with jerks and asshats in them this year, but that one for some reason just takes the cake.)

Red robin is pretty bad but I think I would have to vote for those staples wow thats a low price ads. First of all staples has nothing close to low prices. Second I want to kill that guy every time I see the commercial.

Back