Fake Girlfriend Text Service

I'm so bad with girls that after texting fakegirlfriend.co she texts back saying to leave her alone and I never received a phone call. I can't get a break :(

this falls under the why didn't I think of that category. nice way to get money from sad 30 year old guys that live in their parents basement and won't ever get a life.

It seems to work.

What I got

Me: Hi there! 4:57 PM
+12128046979: Oh hai! (0: 4:58 PM

Well the bot isn't start enough. I got this now

Me: Hi there! 4:57 PM
+12128046979: Oh hai! (0: 4:58 PM
Me: how are you? 5:01 PM
+12128046979: When are you going to come see me?!?! I miss you! :0) 5:01 PM
Me: soon, well call me soon! 5:02 PM
+12128046979: When are you going to come see me?!?! I miss you! :0) 5:02 PM

Well, i just got the call.

The call doesnt sound that real and the voice sounds kind of like a teenager.

Well, i just got the call.

The call doesnt sound that real and the voice sounds kind of like a teenager.

I was about to tell you I hope you don't regret the charges you get from this as I would have expected this to cost you. turns out that this was setup as a joke by this guy. although it has cost him a LOT of money, would really hate to see the cost now. Found an article from a few days ago. this guy decided to do one project a month for a year.

That is a "real" voice. It is the guys wife trying to sound fake.

They said it cost him 4 cents for every person. As of the article a few days ago he had 13,000 calls. I would have went with an unlimited plan if him. that is $520 for the phone bill as of that article.

If he was smart he would have put ads on the page or something to have gotten some money from this.

Can we get a fake boyfriend service going? Lets not discriminate. I so need to set this up for my sister. She is, well, unique and highly picky.

This must be made by that guy who married a robot... think it was in japan

Yeah guys, my girl is texting me... gotta go home and tap her back socket. herf herf herf

Stupid but hey if it helps the stupid then stupid it is!

this falls under the why didn't I think of that category. nice way to get money from sad 30 year old guys that live in their parents basement and won't ever get a life.

Why is it that it's always about living in your mom's basement? You can have a fancy home and still not be able to get a girlfriend while some dude in his mom's basement doesn't have problems with getting girls.

In fact in my experience the high school drop outs without jobs and who live in their parent's house tend to have plenty of girls while the nerds who focus on school and work don't get any girls.

In fact in my experience the high school drop outs without jobs and who live in their parent's house tend to have plenty of girls while the nerds who focus on school and work don't get any girls.

That's because the "nice guys" are always "just friends" to the girls even though the girls keep on insisting they're looking for a "nice guy". They always end up with the "bad guy" and then complain that all guys are "bad."

Simply can't believe more people don't know about this. I've been using it for a long time.

Why is it that it's always about living in your mom's basement? You can have a fancy home and still not be able to get a girlfriend while some dude in his mom's basement doesn't have problems with getting girls.

You left out 1/3 of my statement there. If I make a comment about how minorities living in poor areas with lots of gang activity are more likely to end up on drugs and in gangs is that the same as me saying as minorities are in gangs? Living in you parent's basement isn't a problem. Living there and not trying to get out and have a life is. Spending all your time online, playing WOW, or D&D or anything like that while not trying to get out thus not interacting with females is the problem people.

That's because the "nice guys" are always "just friends" to the girls even though the girls keep on insisting they're looking for a "nice guy". They always end up with the "bad guy" and then complain that all guys are "bad."
So sad, yet so true. Women are so schitzo when it comes to their "preferences" and the choices they actually make. I know all too well from experience. Too bad I couldn't live with myself is I was a total ass.

This has fantastic applications for the very social as well - having a get out of date\whatever card is quite nice if youre used to pushy women.

Which is why you gotta be a nice guy with a little crazy streak. They'll be happy with the fact you're nice, but they know you don't mind slashing some tires if the need arises.

I'm so bad with girls that after texting fakegirlfriend.co she texts back saying to leave her alone and I never received a phone call. I can't get a break :(

I couldn't help myself. Now in rage comic form
fakegfforeveralone.png

I'm so awful with women I "dated" a woman who had a bf at the time for a year, and eventually moved in with this bf. What a moron I was...lol I can laugh about it now, but it some odd way it was kinda fun. I'm one of those nerdy nice guy types too, and she was mean as hell too. LOL!

Which is why you gotta be a nice guy with a little crazy streak. They'll be happy with the fact you're nice, but they know you don't mind slashing some tires if the need arises.

No. The girl would complain that you're "a guy that's not sure whether to be nice or not", i.e. you're confused about yourself. That's how their logic works, don't forget.

Back