Battlefield 3 Tank Glitch

LOL, I had some crazy stuff with the lav-25 in alpha, but nothing like that.

A tank should not explode if it is flipped upside down.

Well, I've seen this glitch in beta twice so far and it is hilarious. It's like the tank try to go up an invisible incline and for whatever reason gets launched into the air like 100 feet. I'm sure a tank would blow up after it lands from a drop that high...

haha thats funny. I didn't see anything like that last night though.

come to think of it, seems like a variation of the BF2 glitch where your ground vehicles would drive off into the sky, without the subsequent server crash though. :D

I've seen a dead body slide around and rape the map. It's almost impossible to re-kill the person, since they're already dead. Zombie.
The Beta runs without PB so you're going to see stuff like this.

I was playing Metro yesterday and I threw a grenade at the ground, then went prone into the hole it created. It ended up putting me under the map and I could see almost where everyone was at on the map and kill them. It was pretty sick/stupid.

It would be better if you could switch to an exterior camera angle to see the tank spinning in the air. To make it real they could show the player's character vomiting too. :-D

I was in metro in the prone position hiding in a bush. I threw a granade and it stuck to the bush a foot above my head. Suicide. :rolleyes:

thats the same bug that was in BF1942 also.

you would drive an artillery into a AA turret and it would launch you in the air.

I was in metro in the prone position hiding in a bush. I threw a granade and it stuck to the bush a foot above my head. Suicide. :rolleyes:

I experienced this one as well. Yesterday I saw a teammate doing some kind of Homer Simpson floor-spin running around in the subway.

i am glad EA released the beta for people to try, cause to find things like this in a "final" game would be interesting, although i am sure there will be plenty of bugs still.

Lots of clipping so far. Not being able to make your own squad so you and your buddies can be together sucks a big one.

This game does not feel as smooth as BC2, IMO.

Maybe I'd know if I could change my controls so I could actually play. Been looking forward to this game but if they can't even make the controls changeable from the bullshit WASD standard for a beta release then my estimation goes down a long way.

Its nice to see that the more things change, the more things stay the same.

I occasionally still see debris, bodies and vechile parts fly up into the air in Bad Company 2.

If they take out this feature I'm not going to buy (download) this game. The flying tanks sell the game!

Maybe I'm just really old and no one will remember this, but the jeeps in one of the counter-strike betas used to do this. They had that one crappy map with jeeps and if you hit a ramp at an angle the physics got all screwed up and the jeep would flip around and invert and do all kinds of nonsense.

Stuff I've seen? Nothing because BF3 started installing and just as it finished the install button reappeared but it won't install not will it op. Lots of files are in there but I can't uninstall either so I am stuck.

That is funny. Good thing they posted it so I'm sure they'll fix it this close to release. LOL

Someone needs to edit that video on youtube and end it with the BZZZZ BZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZT and a battlefield logo

Remind anyone of the BF2 launch? :p

With a month to go EA might just top BF2 at launch. that's a lot of polish for however many maps they are going to release in addition to general code fixes. usually games go gold before launch so in reality that's even less time. I hope they have their shit together because I am looking forward the next installment in the Battlefield series.

Someone needs to make a joke trailer called "Battle at Bugville" with the Bf3 logo, music, etc that looks almost legit till the video starts like the PC vs PS3 comparison video one; except the trailer should be 4 minutes long highlighting all the silly BF3 bugs so far like grenades getting caught in bushes and suciding you, flying tanks, etc.

Back