Stupid Criminal of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
Are you mad about new anti-piracy laws? Here's a tip...don't make bomb threats via YouTube. That is, unless you really like prison, then it's a great idea. :eek:

A teenager who appears to have taken his protest against an anti-piracy law a little too far will find himself in court tomorrow. The 18-year-old allegedly posted a video on YouTube protesting the legislation just passed by New Zealand. In it he claimed that websites would be hacked and that explosives had been planted in government buildings.

Sometimes writing an angry Email just doesn't get the attention you want, this did the trick I guess.

:)

motivatorDK.jpg

Didn't someone say something like this would happen? From the guy who was getting charged $675,000.

Another wannabe anonymous "hacker" kid who believe he carries the brain of Einstein

In New Zealand, of all places. They are a capitalist away from full-blown communism.

A navy guy just tried this on a San Clemente school. Within a day of going MIA, they had raided his house and had every 3-4 letter agency in the country looking for him.

I am in New Zealand :(
Moving to Australia in a couple months though :)
fuck this country

I don't see how Austrailia is better. Perhaps you can explain, I'm neither familiar with NZ or Austrailia... Only thing I know about Austrailia is that there are women there who'd do a US solder in a second and games cost lots of money 90 us dollars, or so I've heard.

Ha this guy is squirming now:
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/5661548/YouTube-bomb-threat-charges-shame-students-family

He got name suppression so his Muslim family would not face extreme shame from the Muslim community.

He has been banned though from using any computer, multimedia device, or the Internet, which may cause him to fail his school assessments with the judge basically saying 'though luck' for being so stupid.

Sounds like this guy is a tool. If he was in the US the SWAT team would have kicked in his door and pound his face into the ground just like any criminal should.

Ha this guy is squirming now:
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/5661548/YouTube-bomb-threat-charges-shame-students-family

He got name suppression so his Muslim family would not face extreme shame from the Muslim community.

He has been banned though from using any computer, multimedia device, or the Internet, which may cause him to fail his school assessments with the judge basically saying 'though luck' for being so stupid.

Sounds like this guy is a tool. If he was in the US the SWAT team would have kicked in his door and pound his face into the ground just like any criminal should.

Guessing that the shame would come from being a Muslim and NOT being able to blow up building and government officials before getting caught. ;)

I don't see how Austrailia is better. Perhaps you can explain, I'm neither familiar with NZ or Austrailia... Only thing I know about Austrailia is that there are women there who'd do a US solder in a second and games cost lots of money 90 us dollars, or so I've heard.

The American in another country applies to many, many, many places. Especially Asian countries. American = new experience... that's all women are about these days. Look at women over here... if the guy if Rico Suave Mexican, "Tall, Dark & Handsome", or anything linked to mainstream sexuality cliches.... women are into it as its something to gabb about to their friends at their worthless lunch talks.

I am in New Zealand :(
Moving to Australia in a couple months though :)
fuck this country

Was in NZ for a month and a bit in January. Loved the South Island though. Can you pm me and tell me why you are leaving ? Thanks !

The American in another country applies to many, many, many places. Especially Asian countries. American = new experience... that's all women are about these days. Look at women over here... if the guy if Rico Suave Mexican, "Tall, Dark & Handsome", or anything linked to mainstream sexuality cliches.... women are into it as its something to gabb about to their friends at their worthless lunch talks.

Each time I read your posts I think the next one possibly can't get any more retarded. Thanks for raising the bar each time.

Back