Facebook Makes You Drink

HardOCP News

[H] News
Facebook is making millions of dollars off of driving you to drink. Damn you Facebook, damn you!

Diageo has been using Facebook for advertising and promotions for more than a year and has found through Nielsen basket-scanning research that certain campaigns for brands including Smirnoff and Baileys boosted offline purchases by as much as 20 per cent in the US.

The more you facebook the more you drink.... hmmm... the more you drink the more you facebook.

Aha!

Facebook is making millions of dollars off of hype, spam, and over exaggeration. Damn you Facebook, damn you!

Fixed.

In other forum news, Hardforum is making thousands of dollars off of posting worthless, inaccurate articles just because it contains the word FACEBOOK. :(

And isn't it funny the only 2 drinks that succeeded were washed down, sugary/watery women drinks? As much as 20% too? Sounds like its lower than that, and that they just made stuff up to get more clientele .

And isn't it funny the only 2 drinks that succeeded were washed down, sugary/watery women drinks? As much as 20% too? Sounds like its lower than that, and that they just made stuff up to get more clientele .

There were several, if you read the article. Normal Smirnoff is (bad) vodka, Guiness was also on the list.

It's not Facebook that makes me drink, it's the people on Facebook that make me drink.

So, what's the number I call to get Facebook to drive me to the bar???????
:)

Fixed.

In other forum news, Hardforum is making thousands of dollars off of posting worthless, inaccurate articles just because it contains the word FACEBOOK. :(

In yet another news, Dylan80 is incapable of not reading threads with the word "Facebook" in the title because - oh hell who the fuck knows why. :rolleyes:

Back