Breathalyzer Jacket Lets You Know How Drunk You Are

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If you are prone to overdrinking and need a reminder from time to time that it’s advisable to call a cab, there’s a sports jacket with your name on it. Designer Matt Leggett has designed a jacket with a built-in breathalyzer which will show the level of your intoxication on the sleeve. I have seen drunks that could check their sobriety and light that sleeve on fire :D

Does it lock your keys in its pockets if you're over the limit?

I'm not interested until it can lock my pants to keep me from waking up next to Sasquatch.

And on the flip side, I prefer the tactic of, if I drink at all, I don't drive. Then there's absolutely no question whether I'm OK to drive.

That sounds as useless as a gadget that tells you how full you after a meal. Yeah, I'm full. That's why I ate.

All it needs now is a led display to show the chicks how "attractive" they now are after all the drinks.

You'd have to be drunk to wear it, so the jacket actually serves it's intended purpose in an unintended way.

*unzips pants* Really Jennifer, it's breathalyzer pants.

Just blow as hard as you can for 5 seconds. Oh oh.. wait, you messed up. Try it again..

Ohhhhppp, damn. This thing must be broken... one more time.

Heres the fully developed model:

186928-1-1.jpg

Back