Black Leather Covered....Ferrari F430

so instead of having a minor scratch you can have a cut on your car?

Looks like something that would sit in somebody's garage of useless "priceless" cars that never get used... like a museum piece.

Leave that in the sun for a year...

*imagines dry/cracked/washed out leather* yuck.

awesome...so from afar, it looks like this car has the dull primer look. that's always classy. ;)

Whoever did that hideous thing to that beautiful car should be charged with murder. There should be laws against this sort of thing.

There is not enough facepalms in the world.

Not to mention, that whole thing with flat paint on cars...meh...

Boy, don't park this car around the PETA offices.

I've learned a long time ago not to give silly stuff like this any of my brain thought cycles. Prolly the same dude that gold plated his Ferrari. People will spend their money on what they like. The more money you have, shit like this happens. What's a lot better than this IMHO is the billionaire that dug his name out in the desert that is so big it can be seen from space.

It's not actual leather, just some heat-shrink plastic patterned to look like leather. Still hideous.
Ferrari's should be red.

It's not actual leather, just some heat-shrink plastic patterned to look like leather. Still hideous.
Ferrari's should be red.
Or yellow, or white, or black, or blue...

So, if whether or not it is real leather, wouldn't something that thick cause some kind of head buildup in certain areas? Did some scientist (marketing 'genius') find that leather makes for a better heat transfer material?

Boy, don't park this car around the PETA offices.

I've learned a long time ago not to give silly stuff like this any of my brain thought cycles. Prolly the same dude that gold plated his Ferrari. People will spend their money on what they like. The more money you have, shit like this happens. What's a lot better than this IMHO is the billionaire that dug his name out in the desert that is so big it can be seen from space.

Oh, god. Now I want to see one done in fur. just to drive it by PETA offices and protesters.:D

It's still a Ferrari...I wouldn't turn it down.

I suppose if you want something no other super rich person has, this is one way to go about it.

I don't live at their level so I can't imagine the desire for a leather wrapped super car. I am not talking the poor rich here, people that are worth 5-15 million, I am talking about the, "drops 5-15 million on a 70+ foot yacht they use three times over a two year period and then trade in on a newer bigger yacht", crowd.

In any case it looks like ass.
And yes the super rich do look at the so called poor rich the same way they do some one on welfare.

I think it looks good... I'd still take a nero F355 any day of the week, though.

Handcrafted leather interior... Check
Handcrafted leather exterior... Check?

Definitely an interesting piece of artwork none the less.

Its a car that will driven from show floor to show floor and that's all it still looks cool but really why?

Makes the car useless for what its really intended for. Added weight, leather shrinkage in the sun, rain issues? man..what a waste.. if they were going to ruin it, id would have taken it.

Not sure about leather wrapping, but I like the flatter black I've been seeing on cars lately. I'd really like to see a 599 GTB in the paint the M3 black ice was done in.

It looks so comfortable... if i saw that car in real life i don't think i could stop myself from sitting on it.

Not to mention, that whole thing with flat paint on cars...meh...

I beg to differ.

217717_644121403583_20200628_34922607_1052972_n.jpg

Wow, that's amazing! Can I get that done to my 1987 Honda Civic*?

*I don't really have one, but it's funnier than my actual car.

I'm gonna cover my Plymouth Sundance with pubes. It will look as nice as the Ferrari.

Back